The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mississauga Canuck Fans?

CanuckSteve

I just moved from Beautiful BC to Southern Ontario, Mississauga. Are there any fans on these boards that are in the city? Where do people like to go to watch the game, any great Canuck meeting spots in the GTA?

Don't know anybody in the city yet, and it'd be great to have some other fans to watch the playoffs with!!

hey there, im in meadowvale too! last year i saw a guy at meadowvale town center wearing a canucks jersey and had to start a conversation. ive watched a few games at buffalo wild wing at 401 and winston, its a pretty great spot and should be quite empty on hockey nights at this time of year :D hopefully there will be some nucks fans there during the playoffs!

hey there, im in meadowvale too! last year i saw a guy at meadowvale town center wearing a canucks jersey and had to start a conversation. ive watched a few games at buffalo wild wing at 401 and winston, its a pretty great spot and should be quite empty on hockey nights at this time of year :D hopefully there will be some nucks fans there during the playoffs!

Archived