The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Request For Canuck Nation

CanucksJay

As much as I love conspiracy theories, the refs are given a mandate and are told to watch out for certain penalties. They are also there to set the tone of what is acceptable and what is not.

Penalty-killing was not the reason the Canucks lost last night. I put the blame squarely on AV's line management. Seriously... there were some good things with Lapierre, Henrik and Burrows that last week of the season. What possessed AV to slot Raymond in for Lapierre?

Fortunately, it was only game one. I doubt Daniel will be back (not enough practice time). Raymond should be dropped to the 4th line or the press box. I don't mind Schneider starting, but I have a hard time seeing it happen.

Why are people always looking for something to complain about?

Look at the Philly / Pens game lastnight, see the Brier goal and then watch the post game interviews, nobody complained and nobody used it as an excuse, The officiating in the Detroit / Nash game was also absolutly discusting, but nobody is complaining (Well maybe there was 1 negative comment made) but people from other teams know they have no control over those things and they really just need to focus on what they can control.

How dare the officials call those 2 delay of game penalties, or Kes for being a d!ick (unsprotsmanlike). The Canucks had thier opportunity to score on the multiple PP they had but failed to do so.

I do have one complaint though, how the hell could Luongo let in that empty net goal, that should have been an easy save for him, Snider would have made that save easily (end sarcasm)

As much as I love conspiracy theories, the refs are given a mandate and are told to watch out for certain penalties. They are also there to set the tone of what is acceptable and what is not.

Penalty-killing was not the reason the Canucks lost last night. I put the blame squarely on AV's line management. Seriously... there were some good things with Lapierre, Henrik and Burrows that last week of the season. What possessed AV to slot Raymond in for Lapierre?

Fortunately, it was only game one. I doubt Daniel will be back (not enough practice time). Raymond should be dropped to the 4th line or the press box. I don't mind Schneider starting, but I have a hard time seeing it happen.

Archived