The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone Worried Yet?

nuckelhead90

To be honest, I was worried before the playoffs began when I saw we were facing the Kings. Really, if our biggest advantage is depth on the forward position, we're in trouble, because if Richard and Carter come alive, they will be a nightmare to beat.

Our only hope is for Luongo to go Patrick Roy on everyone, keep them at bay, and shut down the Kings. He has been our only bright spot and if he turns it up a couple notches, we can win. Also put Pahlsson against Kopitar and Richards against Kesler, have Edler turn it up, and then we might be able to come through.

Burr Sedin Lappy

Booth Kes Higgy

Raymond Pahlsson Hansen

Malhotra Ebbett Kassian

Bieksa Hammer

Edler Salo

Ballard Alberts

Lu

Schneids

This makes the most sense. I won't be the least bit worried if we're icing this line.

AV has to quit screwing around with the lines so much

It's one game. We split here, split there (LA), and win the next 2.

No panic - no big deal (I say that now)

mr wicked, on 13 April 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:The problem with raymond on the second line is that they won't "make plays". Kesler and booth don't pass, they try to carry it in themselves and put it on the kings logo. Raymond skates in and takes a weak shot on net or try's to be quick with spins, gets dizzy and falls down. My idea for lines to get the best out of them would be this: sedin sedin burrows. Higgins kesler lappy. Hansen pahlsson booth. Wiese malholtra raymond

<p>

LOL...I do like your line suggestions tho...and move Lappy and burrows interchangeably if either line isn't producing.

Archived