The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tough Night

-KingSidhu-

Was it only me or was last night a tough night to go through as a fan ? I always hear fans say year after year the canucks disappoint them but its different for me. Yes don't get me wrong I may of felt a little disappointment but what kind of fans are we if we are putting our own players under the bus ... the series is not done and we are blaming all certain types of players and management.... For instance edler yes he's had a tough series but think about it without the season he had the canucks would of been in a tough stage since we lost chris last year. Theres only so much we can do as fans but being supportive is the only thing that can rally our boys to take it one game at a time and win this series... If we can pull this off we will win the stanley cup ! Now that being said think positive and if it does come back for game 5 why not camp in front of the the team parking and show support to really motivate them to win instead of sitting behind a computer and making our city and team look worse then it is ...

It's not possible to "make this team look worse than it is"

In 30 years of following this team, considering the talent of this current version, this is the worst they have ever played during that time.

It's not over until a team wins 4 games though. Having said that, something needs to happen. Some catalysing event. I would have thought that Hank getting smashed into next week would have done it.. but again.. limpwristed response.

WTF?

I'm not sure what the real problem is, but whatever it is, it's big.

It's not possible to "make this team look worse than it is"

In 30 years of following this team, considering the talent of this current version, this is the worst they have ever played during that time.

It's not over until a team wins 4 games though. Having said that, something needs to happen. Some catalysing event. I would have thought that Hank getting smashed into next week would have done it.. but again.. limpwristed response.

WTF?

I'm not sure what the real problem is, but whatever it is, it's big.

Archived