The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

School Hires Bodyguard For Bullied Student

Are you serious?

Why does the kid care what others say? Say crap back.

Why does he let himself get beat? Fight back.

If anything these instances of bullying should prompt him into becoming tougher in both body and mind.

Life is not meant to be easy, you must adapt and grow with it.

Honestly the kid should toughen up.

I don't condone any kind of bullying, but honestly it happens...there is nothing you can do about it.

You need strength of mind, and character to survive in this world.

At least he should be able to realize that early, and become a strong individual.

Are you serious?

Why does the kid care what others say? Say crap back.

Why does he let himself get beat? Fight back.

If anything these instances of bullying should prompt him into becoming tougher in both body and mind.

Life is not meant to be easy, you must adapt and grow with it.

Honestly the kid should toughen up.

I don't condone any kind of bullying, but honestly it happens...there is nothing you can do about it.

You need strength of mind, and character to survive in this world.

At least he should be able to realize that early, and become a strong individual.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why schools don't do more about this kind of situation.My son is in grade 9 now but has gone through 3 years of hell. Its only in the last few months that things have finally cooled down a bit....

Here is a short sample of what my son and our family have been through. The site was created by a public outcry after our story aired on "The Roy Green show" and was created by friends of ours trying to help us. Do not bother trying to donate to the legal defence fund as the case was finally dropped due to the Crown coming to their senses.

But do know that our lives have been ruined beyond repair.

here's the link and no its not a fabrication.

http://www.waltersde...efund.ca/about/

Great first post huh.. Actually i have been a member since 2003 under a different Name but stopped posting for a few years and was deleted for being dormant to long i guess.

And please "Moderator" this is not spam...i am not asking for anything, Our lives have already been ruined and it can't be undone.

I just want people to know how the justice system can screw you even if your a law abiding citizen who does everything right.

Archived