The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finishing up a Degree

FlappyLappy

Hey Guys

Just a general question here. I am 25 years old and currently working on my BA. I still have about a year and a half left leaving me to graduate at the age of 27 at the latest. Now my main question is, is that age too late to be finished school and still be considered for a professional career? Is it best to still finish my degree or just keep my diploma and try and find work that way? BTW my degree is in Accounting and I am doing my CGA at the same time. I am just feeling like my window has closed and that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

How old was everyone here when they finished their degrees?

Any input is appreciated

Hey Guys

Just a general question here. I am 25 years old and currently working on my BA. I still have about a year and a half left leaving me to graduate at the age of 27 at the latest. Now my main question is, is that age too late to be finished school and still be considered for a professional career? Is it best to still finish my degree or just keep my diploma and try and find work that way? BTW my degree is in Accounting and I am doing my CGA at the same time. I am just feeling like my window has closed and that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Any input is appreciated

What makes you think 27 is "too late"? You're going into accounting, not professional hockey. I don't think there's an age limit in that field. Employers don't care about your age anyways. It's not even going to come up until you've already been hired and you have to fill out the paperwork.

Hey Guys

Any input is appreciated

Archived