The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guest list (Pop Opera)

Pouria

Anyone here knows if the clubs like Pop Opera honor their guest lists? I just entered my name on to the guest list with 5 additional guests at clubzone.com and they sent me an email that said I got on to their guest list. It is free entry, free cover and if there is a birthday celebration, it comes with one free shot for each member of the group and a champagne bottle along with free flaming lambos for girls. I called the VIP guest coordinator (phone number in the email) and they also confirmed it and gave me a reference number. Plus they extended the guest list capacity to 35 guests. I got their first name but they wouldn't give me their last name.

The email is from Pulse Entertainment but it is pulse.vancouver@gmail.com.

Now I want to know if anyone has had any experience with this guest list business and if they really honor their guest list at the front door or if it is just a marketing ploy to hype up their club and make it a crowded scene with no one getting. I would be pissed if I invited all of my friends and we all got turned down.

Anyone here knows if the clubs like Pop Opera honor their guest lists? I just entered my name on to the guest list with 5 additional guests at clubzone.com and they sent me an email that said I got on to their guest list. It is free entry, free cover and if there is a birthday celebration, it comes with one free shot for each member of the group and a champagne bottle along with free flaming lambos for girls. I called the VIP guest coordinator (phone number in the email) and they also confirmed it and gave me a reference number. Plus they extended the guest list capacity to 35 guests. I got their first name but they wouldn't give me their last name.

The email is from Pulse Entertainment but it is pulse.vancouver@gmail.com.

Now I want to know if anyone has had any experience with this guest list business and if they really honor their guest list at the front door or if it is just a marketing ploy to hype up their club and make it a crowded scene with no one getting. I would be pissed if I invited all of my friends and we all got turned down.

Archived