The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

High Risk Repeat Sex Offender Released

Jester@wraiths.ca

It would be hard to say exactly but if he is in fact a sexual sadist as is being reported then this would be the sort of treatment regime that Corrections Canada might undertake.

http://www.csc-scc.g...hil09-eng.shtml

As I understand it treatment has a low rate of success in any event.

One of the most infamous sexual sadists was Clifford Olson - at his 2006 parole hearing, the parole board was told that psychiatric assessments found him to be a sexual sadist with narcissistic tendencies who feels no remorse for his victims or their families.

Chances are he will re-offend within the year and spend the rest of his natural life in jail .. too bad for the one family that is cursed by living thru his "final offense" .. if it were me, I would now blame the "powers that be" that allow this cretin back into open society for any future crime he commits ..

All this from a a very forgiving person .. I just refuse to condone any type of rape or child abuse .. murder is killing a person .. rape is killing a soul .. child abuse is killing a future .. the disparity in seriousness of sentence needs adjustment .. you can get more for selling weed than you can for rape or sexual abuse ..

Archived