The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Name That Canuck!

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Here is my take and it isnt my thread...sure..we have put up pics of old Canucks in the WHL...and sure the odd rookie is acceptable...but what I am saying this thread is getting harder to participate in...who knows 90% of these rookies who havent played 1 NHL game and in exercise rooms.....I am sorry for complaining and I wont again..you may get my gist..for those that dont agree..Koom bay ah!

Wow...sure doesn't take much to set you off, hey? A little hyper-sensitive I'd say there, old Shaky. You wanna "get it on" on the CDC board? Now that's really funny.

rattle my chain when you call me a goof...here...let me call you a tool...there..I feel better.

rattle my chain when you call me a goof...here...let me call you a tool...there..I feel better.

"Get put"..."dickwad"..."tool"...haven't heard those insults since I was 17. Thanks for taking me down memory lane, there Shaky. You're gonna have to do way better than that with your insults.

"Get put"..."dickwad"..."tool"...haven't heard those insults since I was 17. Thanks for taking me down memory lane, there Shaky. You're gonna have to do way better than that with your insults.

I dont like insults actually..what would you suggest..I get hip like you youngsters and say drama , lies tears,,heres to the teenage years!

Edited by ShakyWalton

I dont like insults actually..what would you suggest..I get hip like you youngsters and say drama , lies tears,,heres to the teenage years!

You wanted to "get it on", and now you're making me feel all warm and fuzzy about you, Shaky. Sorry I called you a goof.

You wanted to "get it on", and now you're making me feel all warm and fuzzy about you, Shaky. Sorry I called you a goof.

ha...Im not afraid to get it on at all but this is VCs thread which I enjoy...I was out of place. and apologize.

Sorry to you as well...carry on.