The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OCDC NHL 14 - PS3 PLAY LEAGUE (CGY, FLO, NSH OPEN)

BeaverTongue

once you said that i checked my msgs and saw you msged me last night on my PS3... RELAX sorry i missed it dude. I was doing HW. We will play tonight. And you msged me ONCE so dont act like you tried THAT hard to contact me. I couldve been getting water when you sent me that msg on my ps3. Holy crap.

Ill play you after this game of fifa.

uhm actually I posted on here about 3-4 times, haha lets go

^

lol I didn't mean to make you quit.. maybe if you were to learn how to play D? Obviously the guy is going to go on his forehand, hes not going to fire a backhand on net, maybe stay with the guy instead of chasing him with 3 guys, I didn't mean to make you quit but that's your choice, hope theres no hard feelings

lol... i wrote this during the laggy ass game. Relax dude. Get off your high horse.

and just so we're clear i know how to play d lol. Did you not have ANY lag last game... It wasnt even playable. Just cause i played like crap in that game doesnt mean im crap at the game dude. Ive been planning to quit for a while lol.

lol... i wrote this during the laggy ass game. Relax dude. Get off your high horse.

you wrote that your done with it because everyone does the same thing then changed it .. & I clearly offered to restart the game with the score 4-2 which clearly would favor you, anyways I don't want any problems, bye

and just so we're clear i know how to play d lol. Just cause i play like crap in that game doesnt mean im crap at the game dude.

JP, your all about glitch goals man. You skate around in circles and when my players get tired of chasing you down you come up in front of the net and shoot it glove side. All of your goals are like that..... Ribero has like 17 points, Vermette has like 20= you cant score that many point without glitching. Just admit, then you tell us we cant play defence. Next time we play, ill make a video and SHOW YOU!

JP, your all about glitch goals man. You skate around in circles and when my players get tired of chasing you down you come up in front of the net and shoot it glove side. All of your goals are like that..... Ribero has like 17 points, Vermette has like 20= you cant score that many point without glitching. Just admit, then you tell us we cant play defence. Next time we play, ill make a video and SHOW YOU!

THANK YOU! I didnt want to be the one to call him out, but you hit the nail on the head. He's not the only one that does that. And he trys to teach me how to play d, you can only chase the player for so long before the slot opens up and you just roof it.

THANK YOU! I didnt want to be the one to call him out, but you hit the nail on the head. He's not the only one that does that. Thats all he does ALL game. All he did last year too, cause i hated playing him in last years omega league because of it.

Don't worry I got your back LOL!! But its true man, he f*%Cken skates around in circles like a moran, then tells we cant play defence!

Archived