The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OCDC NHL 14 - PS3 PLAY LEAGUE (CGY, FLO, NSH OPEN)

BeaverTongue

Finally got my friggin' internet sorted out. Man, that installer was duuuuumb. Anyways, The list of "vacant" teams is below,. Let me know which one I can take. I want to join the league, but I will be out of town for work for a couple days so I will enable my CPU. I will check on the message board often though. Thanks.

St. Louis, LAK, Tampa, Winnipeg, Carolina, Vancouver, Nashville, Calgary, New Jersey, Florida.

Let me know who is truly free out of these teams and I'll choose

Finally got my friggin' internet sorted out. Man, that installer was duuuuumb. Anyways, The list of "vacant" teams is below,. Let me know which one I can take. I want to join the league, but I will be out of town for work for a couple days so I will enable my CPU. I will check on the message board often though. Thanks.

St. Louis, LAK, Tampa, Winnipeg, Carolina, Vancouver, Nashville, Calgary, New Jersey, Florida.

Let me know who is truly free out of these teams and I'll choose

Good to hear. You can take any of those teams except St. Louis.

I'm still looking for a couple officials to help with rules and to help fill up this league :) anyone interested? only have FS91 helping and I believe he is away lol.

Not sure about me being an official, but I can get 2 or 3 people for the league. I'll get a hold of them. They should be active. They tell me they play all the time. I'll let you know

Archived