The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

30 games in, who is the Canucks 'unsung hero' so far this season?

Moonshinefe

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stanton. solid defensively, hits good and is getting a surprising amount of points.

Also, people have to look up the definition of 'unsung'. Mike Santorelli has been getting alot of attention.

This. Stanton has been adding points and making plays here and there, while every one of Santorelli's plays fills the GDT with Christmas jokes.

Stanton has 11 points and is +4 for only 13:54 average ice time. He sticks out like a sore thumb when comparing him to league-wide defencemen that average less than 15 minutes per game.

He's currently tied for with KB3 in points. Damn good for a guy that's still considered a 5/6 defencemen.

BUT my vote goes to Richardson. The true unsung hero that has been helping with secondary scoring and making some nice plays every so often. He doesn't get as much of the attention as I see Stanton and Santorelli getting.

(Santorelli x Stanton plays could be called...a Stanto :0!)

Roberto.

All the crap and pressure and he as played well. Not great but solid. Remarkable given the drama around the guy for the last 2 years.

I think he's played great. It's much less of the weak and ugly goals and more goals that he has had no chance on. Not to mention he's kept us in a few games given that we're so prone to giving up the early lead and/or falling behind first.

Archived