The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Heritage Classic iPad Wally

scottymak33

So I just received an iPad mini for Xmas and I was hoping to get a Wally done for it. I was hoping for it to be heritage classic theme with the big heritage classic patch logo being the biggest and centre of attention with possible the millionaires and Ottawa logo down below. I was also hoping for the Vancouver skyline like in the promo poster they have kinda like the pic down below.. I know it's just a banner but I can find a pic of this anywhere. I would like it simple but nice at the same time.

Thanks to anyone for trying

post-49232-0-54758000-1388095690_thumb.j

So I just received an iPad mini for Xmas and I was hoping to get a Wally done for it. I was hoping for it to be heritage classic theme with the big heritage classic patch logo being the biggest and centre of attention with possible the millionaires and Ottawa logo down below. I was also hoping for the Vancouver skyline like in the promo poster they have kinda like the pic down below.. I know it's just a banner but I can find a pic of this anywhere. I would like it simple but nice at the same time.

Thanks to anyone for trying

Sorry I couldn't stop thinking of this guy once I saw that.

Wally_2_0_by_Gilbertman.png

It was hard to find a skyline that big (I'm assuming you have the iPad Mini with the Retina display, so this is my quick attempt at it). Things can still be changed if needed:

vPzcWdw.jpg

That is sick man. I love the idea. The only thing I ask is making it the vertices rather than horizontal. I love it!!

Archived