The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler best Canuck in Sochi

Guest Cuporbust2

I said it before the Olympics and I'll say it again; Kesler has clearly played this season with the Olympics being priority #1 and I said before that failure would make him pout for the rest of the season. I knew that team USA would fold up and die just like they did because they are always a team of individuals who are all looking for personal glory first and team success second, at least IMHO. Now that team USA has been humiliated watch the guys like Kessel and Kesler mail it in for the rest of the season. I will be shocked if Kes comes back and starts to light it up.

buddy kesler is a team player.....................one of the heart and soul guys of the team.. such bs speculation

buddy kesler is a team player.....................one of the heart and soul guys of the team.. such bs speculation

Just tell that to all of kesler's linemates. Kes can't play without a playmaker this year he finally had somewhat of one in Santo and also has put up a lot of points up as a result of the sedins.

Although I agree that the guy your responding to is wrong kesler plays with a lot of heart.

Just tell that to all of kesler's linemates. Kes can't play without a playmaker this year he finally had somewhat of one in Santo and also has put up a lot of points up as a result of the sedins.

Although I agree that the guy your responding to is wrong kesler plays with a lot of heart.

If Kesler didn't have such a good shot, speed, and size he would probably be a third line center.

His shot needs to be utilized more than his defensive role so I think he needs playmakers to be effective.

He should be used on the wing in a top 6 scoring role and when we're on the penalty kill he can play center.

We really need someone who can dish the puck to him when he's in those scoring areas.

Guest Cuporbust2

2 points makes him the best Canuck? Wow, this team is in trouble...

He ended with 4 points in 6 games. More than toews for Canada and equal with Kane. He did very well

Guest Gumballthechewy

He should be used on the wing in a top 6 scoring role and when we're on the penalty kill he can play center.

When he was playing the wing with the Sedin's is when we played the best hockey this year. Sadly injures happned.

Archived