The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NYI - 03/10/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

I don't know why people are blaming lack the first 3 goals were not his fault and then when the pressure was really on he kind of faltered the 4th one you could say was his fault but to say the game was lost because of him is nonsense.

For those who think they can predict games scores or even if the nucks make the playoffs or not, you're forgetting the "bone-head effect" where one brainfart can create a ripple-effect, or ripper-effect if you will, of subsequent unfortunate events. Starts on an innocent stick slash, and then an offensive side penalty. A rookie mistake i've seen veterns make so can't blame Jensen. And there goes the chain reaction where the orbiting pucks align and the gravity of bad luck pulls you in before you know it. It can happen to any struggling team. Every team--every player-- has an "epic" fail in them that comes out once in a while. Even the Oilers dyasty had them once in a while (but they made up for it quickly I should add).

So move on...one could be in a worse situation, like face down at the bench requiring cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

Archived