The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B-Mo Signing Autographs at Heat Game

Brendan Morrison will be at the Abbotsford Heat game this Friday signing autographs before the game starts. The game starts at 7pm and doors open at 6pm, so he will probably be signing from 6-7pm.

I thought it would interest many since he is 1/3rd of the WCE. I personally am going to try and go, but may not make it but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I'm on mobile, but if anyone could post a link that would be great. Also don't know if I should have posted this in Off-Topic, Canucks talk or somewhere else, but mods can move it if they want.

When I was little me and my bro were waiting for autos at GM Place during the WCE days in Van at our first NHL game and my brother goes to put his arm in B-mo’s car window and instead of signing the flag my brother was handing him he signed my brothers hoodie sleeve haha and then the flag and said “OH! $#!^ was I supposed to sign that??!!! And then Bertuzzi’s wife was driving bert out next and I was last in line for autos and he started rolling up the window on me and wouldnt look at me and Bert’s wife yelled “Todd!!!” haha and he shook his head and rolled down his window and signed my flag. Then a class act by Nazzy ; he drove away and stopped and got out of his car to sign for everyone. Anyways yeah sorry about this paragraph .....

If you havent been to a Heat game before, its a small arena and all the seats are basically equal. Point being, save your money and buy cheap seats

Agreed, the $16 seats are not a bad ticket. It's a pretty intimate arena, the ice surface feels very close no matter where you sit.

Archived