The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shinky

-Stammer-

Yeah, everything looks out of place. I would start with the render - make sure to hold SHIFT when resizing images or else it will look stretched out. I would also try making it bigger so the attention more towards topper part of Shinkaruk. The text looks rushed and doesn't fit well with the sig, I sometimes have trouble with the text too but try blending it in more with a different font. The logo on the left isn't working and I would probably take it out. And try blurring or darkening the background more. Hope that helps.

Yeah, everything looks out of place. I would start with the render - make sure to hold SHIFT when resizing images or else it will look stretched out. I would also try making it bigger so the attention more towards topper part of Shinkaruk. The text looks rushed and doesn't fit well with the sig, I sometimes have trouble with the text too but try blending it in more with a different font. The logo on the left isn't working and I would probably take it out. And try blurring or darkening the background more. Hope that helps.

what site do you use to resize your picture? Cause when I held Shift it still was stretched

Archived