The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS @ DUCKS - November 9th, 6:00PM PST - City TV with JIM HUGHSON! - GO NUCKS GO!

2SKATES1STICK

Genius move by willie to put lack in there....will be a huge confidence boost for Eddie.

Matthias was dominant. This kid will be a great third line player for the Canucks, I'd like to see a game with Matthias , kassian and Horvat on a line.

Perry could have been a difference maker, but the loss of vrbata, kassian and dorsett can't be underestimated.

Good riddance Kesler. My emotional attachment to him was hinged on the fact that he was a key player on my favorite team for so long...but his snarky attitude, selfish play, diving and cheap shots makes me glad that he decided to jump ship.

I was disappointed early on in the season with Matthias, but he has really come on strong recently. He does really good work on the boards and can bring the puck to the net. He might even have 2nd line potential in the future (in a supporting role like Higgins). For now, I'm happy with his role on the 3rd. If he can keep it up our third line can do some real damage, especially if Horvat stays and Richardson drops to the 4th.

Archived