The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

'Bandwagon' Fans After the Season

StevoCanuck

HEY GUYS.

didn't know what i was doing with this video but i wanted to do it for me and as a hobby for youtube. could you watch it and let me know what you wished you could've seen?! it was a small project i was working on. I was only able to get 3 fans to ask questions in the time i did this but let me know what you think about the video.

i know its short. but iwith their answers i made it into this video. not asking for subs. i just want to know what you think. can you guys leave aa comment on the youtube link? i'm done with this one and will keep working on youtube. any suggestions for my next project?

The video was fine but I don't understand the point. Why would you talk to people who don't know anything about hockey about hockey. Then there's the first guy who's just being a troll. Pretends he doesn't know about Crosby but clearly does. The 2nd guy isn't even a bandwagon fan, he's not any type of fan.

The video was fine but I don't understand the point. Why would you talk to people who don't know anything about hockey about hockey. Then there's the first guy who's just being a troll. Pretends he doesn't know about Crosby but clearly does. The 2nd guy isn't even a bandwagon fan, he's not any type of fan.

yeah i thought the video was ok too. i just used what i had and tried to use those and turn it into a funny video. i wanted to make it funny but i guess the video was just fine. but i guess it funny if you look at it like this.. 'fans who know nothing about hockey try to talk about hockey' i don't know something like that. in my head i wanted this video to look like what i imagined but i got those answers so that's what i had to use :frantic:

Archived