The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Student Rush is back

Rate this topic

matt 10

Received an email through my post-secondary email address saying student rush program is back.

I also wanted to ask, did anyone else have any difficulty signing-up for the texts this time around, it said my student email didn't meet the criteria for a student email...weird.

Anyways, love myself some cheap tickets, problem is by the time the tickets are released, pretty hard to get over from the island in time for puck drop.

14 hours ago, matt 10 said:

Received an email through my post-secondary email address saying student rush program is back.

I also wanted to ask, did anyone else have any difficulty signing-up for the texts this time around, it said my student email didn't meet the criteria for a student email...weird.

Anyways, love myself some cheap tickets, problem is by the time the tickets are released, pretty hard to get over from the island in time for puck drop.

Remember, it starts with "cheap student tickets"... but pretty soon you're spending $600 on a jersey that looks like a pack of Lifesavers, wondering what happened to your life.

• Haha 1