Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonnychiba

Eastside hockey manager = dope

5,158 posts in this topic

Sorry for the double post, but I have a question.

After I downloaded the 3.0.4 patch, it won't let me start up the game without a CD-ROM. I tried running it in administrator mode but that didn't work either. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Can anyone help me out and give me a code for this game? ive had it for my PC and my PC crashed so i dl'ed it for my laptop but i cant get it s i didnt know 2010 is the latest you can buy it, so it will be greatly appreciated if someone can help me out

Well I went on to another President's Cup after trading away one of my best forwards for a 1st rounder but again lost in the Memorial Cup final. My team is pretty set up going forward though with 2 1st and 2nd round picks in last draft after having won the Presidents Cup twice in a row.

And to the people having troubles I'm not sure how to fix that and I don't have any codes or links, sorry.

Well I went on to another President's Cup after trading away one of my best forwards for a 1st rounder but again lost in the Memorial Cup final. My team is pretty set up going forward though with 2 1st and 2nd round picks in last draft after having won the Presidents Cup twice in a row.

And to the people having troubles I'm not sure how to fix that and I don't have any codes or links, sorry.

Dw, I fixed mine.

After winning 2 Presidents Cups with Lethbridge I moved to the Ottawa 67's of the OHL near the playoffs that team was ousted 2nd round but it wasn't really mine at that point, while Lethbridge did go on to 2 more Presidents cups with my players after I left. In my 1st full season with Ottawa I went 1st overall in not just the OHL but the CHL and won the OHL Cup but again failed to capture the Memorial Cup losing in the final.sad.gif But one of my players I drafted, in the 8th round, Regan McDonald won best rookie and defensemen of the year and was drafted by the Predators 2nd overall, personal highest I might add. He did not come back after training camp neither did my starting goalie but so far through 30+ games we are 2nd in the CHL and one of my other defensemen has emerged and is having a similar season.

For some weird reason though I'm in my 9th season in the CHL and have 3 cups and I still can't get hired to the U20's. I have never had this much trouble in any of my other files but they won't hire me in this one, damn all those Memorial Cup final losses.frantics.gif

Where can I pick up this game? Assume I know nothing about computer games and where to buy them online (and how).

Alright I got a weird situation here. I became the GM of the Ottawa 67's after winning 2 Presidents Cups with Lethbridge. In my 1st season with all the old players I made the playoffs but exited early but then in the next 3 years led the CHL in total points and won 2 OHL Cups and 1 Memorial cup(in the 3rd year). Now because I was drafting such good prospects they got drafted high and stayed with their teams after only 1 or 2 season with me, I had 2 defensemen go #2 and #6 overall, so in my 5th season we had a drop off while I mended some holes through trade but we still went 4th in the conference. But over that last season my job became very insecure but I didn't think anything of it because the playoffs weren't over yet, we proceeded to win the OHL and Memorial cup so that brings me to 3 OHL Cups and 2 Memorial cups in 5 years with most being recent. Well it comes to July 1st and they fire me, the kicker is I have disabled human sackings.huh.gif

I did end up getting the U20 job though, unfortunately its my only job now.laugh.gif

Is there a free version of this??

You can't buy it anymore so I'd assume it isn't illegal to download, you would just need to find a cracked version.

whats the latest version? EHM 2011?

NHL EHM 2007 is the latest, and almost certainly the last version of Eastside Hockey Manager.

So it didn't end up so bad I got a job with the Red Wings but I'm worried now that either they will fire me while I rebuild or if I make it through that will they fire me for winning to much like the 67's did? I'm hoping the disable human firings kicked back in, I hate building a team to have it taken away from me because of some cpu bs.

NHL EHM 2007 is the latest, and almost certainly the last version of Eastside Hockey Manager.

So will the roster be from 2007?? D:

I start from 2007 usually anyways since it has some cool older guys who get regenerated but also because after 5-10 years you won't recognize most of the league anyway.

Someone please help me D:

I downloaded EHM2007 its working fine, dont know if its the full verions or the cracked but nonetheless it works.

The problem is my roster is way out of date, It's from 2007 i think D:

Anyone know how i can update the rosters and teams? thanks

Someone please help me D:

I downloaded EHM2007 its working fine, dont know if its the full verions or the cracked but nonetheless it works.

The problem is my roster is way out of date, It's from 2007 i think D:

Anyone know how i can update the rosters and teams? thanks

You can download rosters from ehm the blueline and then you put the whole new DB folder in the database folder and then when you start a new game it should allow you to choose default DB or the new one you just put in. Hope this helps because that is about what I remember having to do.

You gotta run a patch to fix the start date though which is a minor pain in the ass and who knows the effects on your save game after a period of time.