The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Here are my predictions(most of them will come true):

- Moss will tear the Pats apart just like TO did to the Eagles by next year but this year him and Stallworth will just be injured for the majority of the year

- Mcnabb and the Eagles will show everyone that they are still one of the top teams in the NFC

- Seahawks will struggle and Arizona will win the division

- Brady Quinn will end up being a bust and the Browns will suck as usual

- Peyton Manning will win the MVP award

- The NY Giants will be a complete mess without Tiki

- My Final: Colts vs Eagles

There are my predictions, more to come soon. See ya kids.

its way to early to talk NFL. this thread ends up on page 2 quickly. had to search!!

hey, you could be right about the Cards. I think they finished up basically .500 over the last third of the season, right? By that point, though, the pressure was off, and its kind of hard for me to judge if that was the real Cards, or just a team playing in extended garbage time.

I kind of see the NFC West as a .500 division. I don't see any clear favourite, and expect most teams in that division will finish up somewhere between 6-10 and 9-7. I still have trouble seeing them vault over 3 teams to take the Division, but who knows. Its slightly retarded to be making predictions at this point anyway.

It maybe a little to early to make predictions but mini camp starts soon. The Cards finished off hot and I think if they hadn't of blown that Monday Nighter against the Bears they would of gotten the wild card spot from the Giants. I really want to watch some NFL football, only a few more months I guess.

It maybe a little to early to make predictions but mini camp starts soon. The Cards finished off hot and I think if they hadn't of blown that Monday Nighter against the Bears they would of gotten the wild card spot from the Giants. I really want to watch some NFL football, only a few more months I guess.

Arizona and San Fransisco don't have anyone that have the ability to lead a team through an entire season and into the playoffs, yet.

Not Leinart, not James

Not Smith, not Gore.

These guys can and have:

Hassleback, Alexander

Bulger, Jackson, Holt

Your kidding me right??? Matt Leinart has won, won, and won some more all throughout his career, his college stats we amazing. He is a good leader and Boldin and Fitzgerald are coming into thier own. Also don't forget about Bertrand Berry, he is one of the most underrated DEs in the NFL and he can lead as well. The Cards are a team to be recking with in my opinion.

San Fran is another team to watch out for. If Frank Gore can repeat what he did last season then I can see them getting a Wild Card or even more. They made some smart off season moves and even added Michael Lewis to their D. Don't be surprised if the 49ers and Cards finish top 2 in the division.

I can see Seattle having injury problems just like last season and messing up and having problems on the road. The Rams D was pretty bad last season, I don't see them doing much this season.

Archived