The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

you think crosby would have 45 goals playing with johnson and glass

Ruslan Fedetenko and Pascal Dupuis are his current linemates. It's not like he's tearing it up with Hank and Gino by his side. But you have a pretty valid point, linemates do make a difference.

Edited by Captain Planet

I heard a pregnant woman's water broke while waiting in line on the radio. I also heard that she was getting her "future canuck" t-shirt signed. :lol:

With the damn Sunday buses, I can't even get to White Rock by 10 am. It's disappointing when you can go from Langley to Vancouver in 1:30 hours, but it takes the same time to get from North Surrey to South Surrey. If the system had been better built, I think I would have had a decent chance.

LOL AHAH YEAAAAH !!

everyone started cheereing and clapping as the couple headed to the car !

Oh, she bailed out, did she? I thought she got bumped to the front and rushed it, hahaha!

Yeah, but you ruined my air. I want a frigin' car.

LOL! i dont know if she got her autograph but im pretty sure they let her go quickly and do it after waiting that long !

awwww what a great story about coming into the world. Meeting the great alexandre burrows right before giving birth, amazing !

Okay so Burrows has got 34 goals, 111 PIM.

The next closest guys are Ovechkin (46, 83) Bobby Ryan (31, 79) Mike Richards (28, 79) Corey Perry (26, 105) Rene Bourque (24, 88) and Evgeny Malkin (24, 88)

Steve Downie of Tampa Bay is the only guy with 20+ goals and 200+ PIM.

Pretty impressive stuff there.

He should thank Auger for giving him 16 PIM in one game. blink.gif

Why do I always get the feeling that PIM's are listed as a positive attribute?

Penalties are not good. All that says is he was in the box 50 odd times when his team could have been even strength and he could have been scoring.

I noticed the American media started doing that. They will list a guy's goals, assits and penalty minutes as if those are the 3 big stats.

lol thank you

46 goals and 83 PIMs is alot better then 34goals and 111 PIMs

I was there at the Burrows signing, but I decided to leave because I was way back in the lineup and it was pretty obvious i wouldn't get a chance to meet him.

:(

I was towards the end too (I didn't have a ticket) but he stayed longer and signed some more so i got an autograph

People were there at like 5 in the morning :|...I went at 10:30 and still managed to get in

Wow, I went to the one at Cambie last week and was only the 61st and I arrived at 12.

Why is it so much more packed at this one? If I knew they were handing out tickets like that I would've gotten there earlier :/

I didn't get a ticket today but was towards the beginning for the non-ticket line, so I still got to see him. :D

hey people my name is bernier.bertuzzi here :|

why not to what ? his liesense plate number ?

Yes to his license plate number. But I was just kidding lol

With the damn Sunday buses, I can't even get to White Rock by 10 am. It's disappointing when you can go from Langley to Vancouver in 1:30 hours, but it takes the same time to get from North Surrey to South Surrey. If the system had been better built, I think I would have had a decent chance.

Which part of Surrey do you live in?

Wow, I went to the one at Cambie last week and was only the 61st and I arrived at 12.

Why is it so much more packed at this one? If I knew they were handing out tickets like that I would've gotten there earlier :/

I didn't get a ticket today but was towards the beginning for the non-ticket line, so I still got to see him. :D

Since it was the grand opening (instead of some promotion thing..), it was A LOT more advertised. They were announcing it on The Beat and had ads in 24 and Metro whereas last week, they didn't.

Edited by nineteenlove