The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I've been jumping back and forth on what to believe. I sometimes think it's a break by someone like Bieksa, and other times I feel like it's him, but seriously which hockey player (besides Biznasty) tweets that frequently. He did seem like Lu at first with all the jersey shore references and all but for now I'll just let myself believe it's Luo, cause he's awesome on twitter haha.

Well most people would think the account is fake including myself. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's Luu. Didn't he once tweet that he was at a baseball game or something?

Come on....this is a Canucks forum but other fans are allowed...we should respect them

Lol I know, I have nothing against other fans, I was just wondering if he was even a Canucks fan cause he seemed like one with his posts.

I like fans from every team as long as they're not arrogant.

CABOOSE YOU COOL, OKAY?

Well most people would think the account is fake including myself. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's Luu. Didn't he once tweet that he was at a baseball game or something?

Apparently some chick saw him there, don't know what to believe.

Edited by Stick-in-Rink

Lol I know, I have nothing against other fans, I was just wondering if he was even a Canucks fan cause he seemed like one with his posts.

I watch a lot of Canucks hockey, I also watch a lot of Red Wings hockey, and Blackhawks hockey, and Bruins hockey, because it's good hockey.

Anyone can appreciate good hockey.

I like fans from every team as long as they're not arrogant.

CABOOSE YOU COOL, OKAY?

Dude, chill. He's a legit Canuck fan. He said in another thread that he supports the Canucks.