The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

I tend to do that.

I'm not going to post my face publicly. But if anyone really really wants to see it, they can send me a message!

Hmm... Why not?

I would message you... But I feel like I would be a total creep...

Edited by i4i™

Fml I'm being peer pressured here. Fine fine, I look like I'm 12 though you've been warned.

(I'm looking away from the camera because I used this picture to photoshop me in with a... historical figure. Niloc, Lax, and Horus can back me up on this one):

HZyck.jpg

BananaMash: 3.5/10 would not bang, would only go as far as taking myself out for some lobster bisque or something.

If anyone on here knows me from real life, you know I say stupid things all the time so I'm not even worried :P

Edited by BananaMash
  • Upvote 3

Fml I'm being peer pressured here. Fine fine, I look like I'm 12 though you've been warned.

(I'm looking away from the camera because I used this picture to photoshop me in with a... historical figure. Niloc, Lax, and Horus can back me up on this one):

HZyck.jpg

BananaMash: 3.5/10 would not bang, would only go as far as taking myself out for some lobster bisque or something.

If anyone on here knows me from real life, you know I say stupid things all the time so I'm not even worried :P

OMG Mash!! You show us a picture of you but you don't tell us your last name?

HZyck.jpg

I need more... For scientific purposes....

HZyck.jpg

:wub: Absolute beaut.