The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

• 2 weeks later...

Terrific ending! Can't wait for the season finale. Too bad that'll be it for a year though. Going to have to endure the snoozefest that is "Mad Men".

I finally got caught up...a marathon 8 episodes behind.

And what a way to get up to speed with the season finale!

Wow...great episode.

Just when you think things will settle down and run smoothly.

Judging from the sneak peek...it looks like Walt may be ok and protected.

I just heard that the 4th season will more than likely be the last?? wtf??

I understand not wanting a series to overstay it's welcome but ffs a series as hot as this could easily go 6-8 seasons why stop at 4?? F**k this if this is true!

The Sopranos went 6 seasons as did Lost hell back in the day even the show Vince Gilligan(Creator of Breaking Bad) used to write for, X files went 9 seasons.

This show HAS to have at least 6 seasons in it!

Cant decide if I should watch it tonight on regular tv or wait until tomorrow to watch it on HD. Also True Blood starts today.

How in the hell could you possibly wait till tomorrow?? :shock:

This is one show where I don't mind putting up with commercials.

How in the hell could you possibly wait till tomorrow?? :shock:

This is one show where I don't mind putting up with commercials.

Ive actually waited until Monday for every episode this year so far. So its kind of the show is on Monday for me. I also completely avoid this thread on Sunday Nights.

Why the hell did AMC say the Breaking Bad season finale would be 90 min? then go and show a 40 min sneak peak of a show that's not even premiering till Aug? and since when is a sneak peak 40 min anyway??

I understand them wanting to get some interest in their new show coming up but you don't tell fans the BB season premiere is 90 min when in fact it was only an hour then shove this stupid show down our throats, that's not the way to do it and because of that I'm not ever going to watch that rubicon show.

^^^^

Yah, I was really confused there. It said Breaking Bad from 7:00 - 8:47 on my Shaw PVR. So when the real ending happened I was like, jesus. This is going to be the most amazing season finale ever. But that scene actually WAS the ending. Regardless, an amzing end to an amazing season.

But really.... wtf was that time crap all about?

Archived