The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

older computer new hd.. but other things are starting to crap out(I think my video card is next).. about 5 years old.. Dual-Core E520 @ 2.50Ghz.. Game ran alright before hand(I dual screen and do other things as I want for things so my fps drops) Installed opitfine.. FPS increased.. Figure I'd toy with some of the settings.. turn animations off and such.. And things became invisible.. Could see through blocks.. Turned it all back on.. And everything was fine.. So I'll just leave it all on. Still getting 20-25 fps but sometimes drops if I watch youtube or a video. Having a 128x128 texture pack probably doesnt help lol

Guest Gumballthechewy

older computer new hd.. but other things are starting to crap out(I think my video card is next).. about 5 years old.. Dual-Core E520 @ 2.50Ghz.. Game ran alright before hand(I dual screen and do other things as I want for things so my fps drops) Installed opitfine.. FPS increased.. Figure I'd toy with some of the settings.. turn animations off and such.. And things became invisible.. Could see through blocks.. Turned it all back on.. And everything was fine.. So I'll just leave it all on. Still getting 20-25 fps but sometimes drops if I watch youtube or a video. Having a 128x128 texture pack probably doesnt help lol

Guest Gumballthechewy

Its going pretty good tho.. usually I get a little more choppy outside.. Building my stuff kinda underground.. Should see my FPS when I use the Mining Laser in feed the beast lol..

Guest Gumballthechewy

Rail Craft makes mining

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much easier.

I've got a few questions.

1. The cdc server, is it on the PC platform or xbox? I'm assuming PC.

2. Does anyone know how to screenshot through xbox Minecraft? I've seen a way through facebook; However, I've failed at linking facebook too my xbox live account. I would like to share my server with cdc as I am rather proud of it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Gumballthechewy

Its in feed the beast

There are a few different versions of FTB that have a few extra mods.. The mindcrack version has the twilight forest which has MANY MANY new mobs. I believe main level is at the 30 block level so its easy to get to the bottom for diamonds.. And there are 'biggish' mountains that have spawners but also filled with TONS of resources

Its in feed the beast

There are a few different versions of FTB that have a few extra mods.. The mindcrack version has the twilight forest which has MANY MANY new mobs. I believe main level is at the 30 block level so its easy to get to the bottom for diamonds.. And there are 'biggish' mountains that have spawners but also filled with TONS of resources

Guest Gumballthechewy

...Birdie not you.....

I know you're in the server Gumball, lol

I saw all the presents and then I saw my lack of present :sadno::( :'(

Archived