The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

omg lol i had this game like so many months ago when it didnt explode and wasnt as popular. i had it for like 20 mins cause when i first started i was confused as sh*t LOL. this thread makes me want to get it again and that multiplayer server rogers arena sounds very tempting! if someone could get a server going id be down to help with the rogers arena lol

Just an update. I screwed up my arena by not planning ahead and ran into a large problem, so I went back and started from scratch. I have all the plans drawn out now and have made a few improvements. I'm also going to make it Canucks themed instead of the Islanders. I'll have some updates soon.

Just an update. I screwed up my arena by not planning ahead and ran into a large problem, so I went back and started from scratch. I have all the plans drawn out now and have made a few improvements. I'm also going to make it Canucks themed instead of the Islanders. I'll have some updates soon.

Excellent.

On a side note. My friend started a server and I started playing but when I break down blocks they usually just come back and then I have to keep taking them down or it takes a long time for me to pick up the block...

Does this happen with everyone?

Archived