The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Apparently winning 3 games in a row is playing like sh*t

Well in that case, Tim Thomas should just get out of the NHL and quit hockey and sell donuts for the rest of his life

And apparently 3 games is the full body of work for luongo this year?

I love smart ass comments who put words into your mouth, and then make fun of those words you never said.

Very smart. You should work for the us government.

And apparently 3 games is the full body of work for luongo this year?

I love smart ass comments who put words into your mouth, and then make fun of those words you never said.

Very smart. You should work for the us government.

It is when Luongo has been known as a slow starter throughout his whole career

Fluery played like sh*t at the start of this year too. Do you see the Pens giving up on him?

lol try and make more sense next time

Thanks for coming out

It is when Luongo has been known as a slow starter throughout his whole career

Fluery played like sh*t at the start of this year too. Do you see the Pens giving up on him?

lol try and make more sense next time

Thanks for coming out

Again, where have I given up on him? i am merely commenting on his play over the last 2 seasons.

Again putting words in my mouth. Love it.

And, for a "franchise" Goalie, why is it acceptable, that he is known for having a slow start?

Hes the highest paid goalie in the world, Constantly havign a slow start should not be ok.

You live in your own world don't you. He has played like s*** for a franchise goalie and average for an average goalie. Love your rating system.

How would you rate his play last year?

And so far this year?

Bearing in mind he is the highest paid goalie in the world?

For the money he makes, his first season here should be the norm. Because of his status in the game, he should be held to a higher standard.

Just like you compare Ovechkin to Crosby, Luongo should be rated at that level of player, and so far this year, save a handful of games, he has not lived up.

Again, where have I given up on him? i am merely commenting on his play over the last 2 seasons.

Again putting words in my mouth. Love it.

And, for a "franchise" Goalie, why is it acceptable, that he is known for having a slow start?

Hes the highest paid goalie in the world, Constantly havign a slow start should not be ok.

Well if being 2nd in the conference isn't "acceptable" to you, then I don't know what is.

Oh not to mention 2 division titles in 3 years. Damn that must suck.

How would you rate his play last year?

And so far this year?

Bearing in mind he is the highest paid goalie in the world?

For the money he makes, his first season here should be the norm. Because of his status in the game, he should be held to a higher standard.

Just like you compare Ovechkin to Crosby, Luongo should be rated at that level of player, and so far this year, save a handful of games, he has not lived up.

I could care less how much he makes, it's not my money. All I care about is the 5.33 cap hit. Crosby and Ovie have a higher cap hit so comparing them is just stupid.

Well if being 2nd in the conference isn't "acceptable" to you, then I don't know what is.

Oh not to mention 2 division titles in 3 years. Damn that must suck.

Wait wait wait...

Did you just defend luongos play, by the team record??

HAHAHA

I think your apples look a bit too much like oranges.

Wait wait wait...

Did you just defend luongos play, by the team record??

HAHAHA

I think your apples look a bit too much like oranges.

huh.gif

Yeah, instead of caring about how well the team does, I'm just gonna sit here and worry about Luongo being the highest paid goalie in the league.....

lol keep trying soldier

I could care less how much he makes, it's not my money. All I care about is the 5.33 cap hit. Crosby and Ovie have a higher cap hit so comparing them is just stupid.

So your saying Luongo is not one of the top players in his position then?

Because then maby thats why your happy with his play. You say you dont care how much he makes, then go on and say his cap hit isnt the same as Crosby so they cant be compared.

So, you dismiss the money in the first sentence, then use the money to defend your argument in the second...

Ok then.

So your saying Luongo is not one of the top players in his position then?

Because then maby thats why your happy with his play. You say you dont care how much he makes, then go on and say his cap hit isnt the same as Crosby so they cant be compared.

So, you dismiss the money in the first sentence, then use the money to defend your argument in the second...

Ok then.

I'm saying I don't care about his take home pay. I just care about the cap hit of players. Are you drunk of something ?

huh.gif

Yeah, instead of caring about how well the team does, I'm just gonna sit here and worry about Luongo being the highest paid goalie in the league.....

lol keep trying soldier

You can take your snide soldier comments and shove it.

We were discussing luongo, and you couldnt defend your argument, or refute mine, so you revert to "well the team has done well"

Whats the whole point of arguing with me, if you are then going to say you dont care??

Walking contradiction. If your arguing a certain point, try stay on point, instead of bringing in other topics when you cant continue to defend your current argument.

I'm saying I don't care about his take home pay. I just care about the cap hit of players. Are you drunk of something ?

And I am saying, That he is the higest paid goalie in the world, so he should play like it. I dont drink thank you very much.

I understand where your coming from. He costs the team 5.3 mil or whatever, so his play is good enough. Fine. However, he hasnt been playing to his full potential, and that is what I am discussing here.

You can take your snide soldier comments and shove it.

We were discussing luongo, and you couldnt defend your argument, or refute mine, so you revert to "well the team has done well"

Whats the whole point of arguing with me, if you are then going to say you dont care??

Walking contradiction. If your arguing a certain point, try stay on point, instead of bringing in other topics when you cant continue to defend your current argument.

Contradicting myself? lol you should hear yourself

Team record = Luongo's play

Nice try though

Archived