The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

I don't care about being a good sport at MW3, I care about having fun and winning, both of which I accomplished. My point was to say that people take themselves and the video game much too seriously. If that man could not take one "douchy" move (that allowed him to win the match, btw) his attitude is messed up. I play video games pretty un-douchy and I'm good with that, I don't like people to be pissed off at me, but for goodness sakes, take it like a grown man, no need to spam my X-box inbox with crude, immature, and stupid rants and rages. That is all, and happy playing!

I don't use a mic, have connection issues, and my weapon of choice is a shotgun...so I am loving multiplayer :)

I struggled to get to grips with the re-spawning, but you just have to persevere. You get a lot more action in each game now - no hiding, sniping, running away etc. I love it.

I don't care about being a good sport at MW3, I care about having fun and winning, both of which I accomplished. My point was to say that people take themselves and the video game much too seriously. If that man could not take one "douchy" move (that allowed him to win the match, btw) his attitude is messed up. I play video games pretty un-douchy and I'm good with that, I don't like people to be pissed off at me, but for goodness sakes, take it like a grown man, no need to spam my X-box inbox with crude, immature, and stupid rants and rages. That is all, and happy playing!

Being a constant zerger, I have to say that after playing the game for a while, knowing the maps inside and out definitely helps a lot more. I find that people are almost always hiding in a corner, so knowing which corners they're going to be in gives me the advantage.

What are your guys's best/favorite classes so far, and have you guys bothered using a weapon enough to get gold camo?

My favorite class is:

Attachments - UMP45 - Extended Mags + Silencer

Any machine pistol.

Extreme Conditioning

Assassin

Stalker (Pro, helps for rushing into buildings with campers)

Using the typical 3, 5, 7 Assault package as far as kill-streaks goes.

And the only gun I've gotten gold camo on yet is the UMP.

Being a constant zerger, I have to say that after playing the game for a while, knowing the maps inside and out definitely helps a lot more. I find that people are almost always hiding in a corner, so knowing which corners they're going to be in gives me the advantage.

What are your guys's best/favorite classes so far, and have you guys bothered using a weapon enough to get gold camo?

My favorite class is:

Attachments - UMP45 - Extended Mags + Silencer

Any machine pistol.

Extreme Conditioning

Assassin

Stalker (Pro, helps for rushing into buildings with campers)

Using the typical 3, 5, 7 Assault package as far as kill-streaks goes.

And the only gun I've gotten gold camo on yet is the UMP.

If by open you are meaning your many ways to get to a place I sort of agree. However these maps are far from open when compared to say bf, open means a shoot up in my closet. I really wish maps were bigger. Doesn't have to be at a bf scale but I wouldn't mind working my way across a map over half a round or so instead of being at the other side in seconds.

Archived