The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

Every time you prestige you get a prestige token.

In the prestige shop each thing costs one prestige token

Take One Custom Class to the Next Prestige

Reset All Stats(if your at 10th and want to completely restart)

Special Titles/Emblems

An extra class

Every time you prestige you get a prestige token.

In the prestige shop each thing costs one prestige token

Take One Custom Class to the Next Prestige

Reset All Stats(if your at 10th and want to completely restart)

Special Titles/Emblems

An extra class

1) I went for MW2 and Blackops. For MW2, I was there around 9pm and there wasn't too many people, I actually managed to get Hardened. For Blackops, I was there around 8pm. From what I saw both years, everyone was able to get a copy. This year a bunch of my buddies plan on going around 7pm, just because we have nothing better to do :) For you, I'd say go around 10:30....but I'm pretty sure you will still be able to get a copy.

2) My opinion, I am planning on getting the Hardened this year. The stuff that you get seems like its worth the 99$, but only if you plan on actually PLAYING this game. 60$ for the game, 60$ for a year of COD Elite already seems worth it.

P.S. Anyone gonna be at the Best Buy in Coquitlam? :P

1) I went for MW2 and Blackops. For MW2, I was there around 9pm and there wasn't too many people, I actually managed to get Hardened. For Blackops, I was there around 8pm. From what I saw both years, everyone was able to get a copy. This year a bunch of my buddies plan on going around 7pm, just because we have nothing better to do :) For you, I'd say go around 10:30....but I'm pretty sure you will still be able to get a copy.

2) My opinion, I am planning on getting the Hardened this year. The stuff that you get seems like its worth the 99$, but only if you plan on actually PLAYING this game. 60$ for the game, 60$ for a year of COD Elite already seems worth it.

P.S. Anyone gonna be at the Best Buy in Coquitlam? :P

I went to the midnight release for Mw2. Arrived around 11 and there was a lot of people there already. I personally rather just pick it up when the store opens the next morning and play it all day. Already cleared my schedule for the day. Have it pre-ordered so my copy will be there.

Archived