The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

so, looks like the Blazers will need to sweep the Rockets this weekend in order to have a shot at the division, but even if they don't their first round opponent will be Victoria. And if last nights game is any indication how that series will go, then I'm happy.

Blazers are heating up at the right time - who cares about the division...Kamloops is playing better than Kelowna right now regardless of who will hang a division banner at the end of this season. Imo right now Kamloops has a better chance of hanging a Western Conference or Champions banner. Hope I'm wrong but got to give credit where it's due.

Blazers are heating up at the right time - who cares about the division...Kamloops is playing better than Kelowna right now regardless of who will hang a division banner at the end of this season. Imo right now Kamloops has a better chance of hanging a Western Conference or Champions banner. Hope I'm wrong but got to give credit where it's due.

it looks like it's inevitable that the Blazers and the Rockets are going to meet in the second round (unless there's a HUGE upset in the first)

should be an intense series.

it looks like it's inevitable that the Blazers and the Rockets are going to meet in the second round (unless there's a HUGE upset in the first)

should be an intense series.

Kamloops - Victoria and Kamloops - Kelowna are both going to be ridiculous series'. I CAN'T WAIT.

Gonna be a great playoffs! I may even buy all the games on WHL live.

I'm planning on buying the away games for sure, as long as I'm not working I'm planning to be at the ISC for all the home games!

I was living in Calgary at the end of last season/during the playoffs, and had to go to Hitmen games - the arena is far too big for the amount of fans they pull in - so I'm super eager to see some playoff hockey here in Kammy!!!!

Unlucky bounces leads to a first round date with the Royals. Which I'm not totally unhappy about! Going to be a sick series!

Looking forward to fan appreciation night, gonna bring a box of golf balls for the Cougars, as it looks like they may be out of it. :)

Archived