Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pwnstar

The Blazers thread [WHL]

Rate this topic:

1,196 posts in this topic

so, looks like the Blazers will need to sweep the Rockets this weekend in order to have a shot at the division, but even if they don't their first round opponent will be Victoria. And if last nights game is any indication how that series will go, then I'm happy.

Blazers are heating up at the right time - who cares about the division...Kamloops is playing better than Kelowna right now regardless of who will hang a division banner at the end of this season. Imo right now Kamloops has a better chance of hanging a Western Conference or Champions banner. Hope I'm wrong but got to give credit where it's due.

Blazers are heating up at the right time - who cares about the division...Kamloops is playing better than Kelowna right now regardless of who will hang a division banner at the end of this season. Imo right now Kamloops has a better chance of hanging a Western Conference or Champions banner. Hope I'm wrong but got to give credit where it's due.

it looks like it's inevitable that the Blazers and the Rockets are going to meet in the second round (unless there's a HUGE upset in the first)

should be an intense series.

it looks like it's inevitable that the Blazers and the Rockets are going to meet in the second round (unless there's a HUGE upset in the first)

should be an intense series.

Kamloops - Victoria and Kamloops - Kelowna are both going to be ridiculous series'. I CAN'T WAIT.

Edited by MaximYapierre

Kamloops - Victoria and Kamloops - Kelowna are both going to be ridiculous series'. I CAN'T WAIT.

Gonna be a great playoffs! I may even buy all the games on WHL live.

Gonna be a great playoffs! I may even buy all the games on WHL live.

I'm planning on buying the away games for sure, as long as I'm not working I'm planning to be at the ISC for all the home games!

I was living in Calgary at the end of last season/during the playoffs, and had to go to Hitmen games - the arena is far too big for the amount of fans they pull in - so I'm super eager to see some playoff hockey here in Kammy!!!!

Edited by MaximYapierre

It would be great if we could somehow meet in a WCF instead of the 2nd round. Not likely though...

It would be great if we could somehow meet in a WCF instead of the 2nd round. Not likely though...

That would require portland to lose in the frst round. its possible..... :sadno:

Victoria

Kelowna

Portland

Thats my first three rounds

Hmm we should make a playoff pool once the standings are set. 1 point for picking winning teams, 2 for number of games. Something like that?

Is it free?

u bet, and u can win prizes

u bet, and u can win prizes

Nice totally gunna do that. Thanks.

Only thing i dislike about Telus optik TV is the fact I dont get WHL on shaw!

Also, depending on how the playoffs go, I may make a trip down to Kamloops to see some home games! STOKED

Edited by ripsh0w

Unlucky bounces leads to a first round date with the Royals. Which I'm not totally unhappy about! Going to be a sick series!

Looking forward to fan appreciation night, gonna bring a box of golf balls for the Cougars, as it looks like they may be out of it. :)

playoffs are around the corner....gotta get some tix

Who's starting: Cheveldave or Todd?

Uh, Todd??? lol

Ok so no BC Division. Who needs it, right? I mean, we're gonna raise that 2013 WHL Champs banner!!! :towel: I'm ready for playoffs!!!