The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

HAHA that's great stuff, what does being "written up" pertain?

Not too sure. We were told that we should've been kicked out, but they were gonna "let it go" this time. He told me we were disturbing other fans, when in fact we get nothing but positive from people around us (aside from a grouchy group of Victoria fans). He sat behind me with a clipboard and asked questions around us. Some guy a few rows back stood up and said "They're cheering on our boys, is that a crime?". It was a great night. I'll definitely be back for game 5 if there is one. Same seats, same demeanor. :towel:

The Royals trainer actually shoved the volunteer in the Victoria tunnel, we gave him a bit of a hard time after that. We told him he sure makes the organization look respectful by assaulting the one man who's there to keep us all safe. I'm assuming is a reason they got security down there.

are you blacklisted?

I sure hope not!!!

ummm, why aren't they playing in the save-on-foods arena???

they're playing in bear mountain arena, a decent 2500 person arena. Due to the figure skating or curing championships being held in their actual rink. Which is a good thing, takes away that element that home teams get when their fans are roaring and cheering

bear-mnt1.jpg

they're playing in bear mountain arena, a decent 2500 person arena. Due to the figure skating or curing championships being held in their actual rink. Which is a good thing, takes away that element that home teams get when their fans are roaring and cheering

bear-mnt1.jpg

Yea it's a nice BCHL rink, but fairly small for WHL

they're playing in bear mountain arena, a decent 2500 person arena.

Yeah I've been there, saw the Canucks there actually hahaha. I lived in Victoria for like a decade

Due to the figure skating or curing championships being held in their actual rink.

That explains it. Tough for ticket sales indeed

Unrelated: couple buddies from victoria started a band called Bear Mountain. Here's their website, if you guys are interested in checking them out

I thought that the Royals would get one game. The key now is to come out hard next game and pile everything on Polivka again. He has been terribly inconsistent all year.I don't think he can replicate this performance

Archived