The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa Calls On Canucks Fans To Be Louder

hockeyville88

man thats what i dont get.....why arent we as loud as the bell center or the air canada center???? you cant say it because "suits" are in the audience, there are suits in every game for leaf land and montreal and they are still rocking the place....seriously, "how" can they be louder then us??? what do they have to cheer for??? their glory days are long gone...those fans arent cheering at the rafters

i think its because canucks have been waiting for so long that everyone in the stands is just waiting for something to go wrong...we have a bunch of nail bitters in the building

its sad and pathetic that we the best team that canada has seen in a very long time and we could very well have the quietest building in canada.....a good place to start is stop playing so much party music and play more "sporting event" type music...rock, chanting starting tunes and using the right type of music at the right time of the game

My grandpa always says he would go to the game, but whats the point, he is (by his own words not mine) too tired to do any cheering and screaming, so why wouldn't I just watch the game on TV and save a hundred bucks?

Also I know for a fact it is the high ticket prices keeping the real fans and the loud fans out of the building. If you think about who are the loudest friends and people you know, it's probably guys between 18-35. Now if you think about the friends or people you know who can afford canucks tickets more than twice a year, its people between 30-70, often businessmen or people living comfortable lives and a paid off mortgage

Archived