The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"buzzkill For The Canucks' Next Shot At The Cup" - Globe And Mail

awalk

To all of you downtown inhabitants, I hereby officially declare that I will be in downtown, enjoying a few drinks, and hopefully celebrating a win with fellow canuckers.

Don't like it?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well too bad.

I was on Granville having a good time last year too... When we were winning. Problem is a lot of Vancouver fans can't take a loss. Then they want to act like idiots and destroy the city. Fact is the good times aren't worth the potential bad times. And as well it's obvious people that live downtown "don't care". Here's an idea. Let me come by your place with 50 friends and pee on your lawn. Throw trash everywhere. Burn, break windows and generally be disrespectful degenerate drunken morons. Then I'll let you know that next year around the same time a may be back. Back don't try to stop my fun ok? Lol

I was on Granville having a good time last year too... When we were winning. Problem is a lot of Vancouver fans can't take a loss. Then they want to act like idiots and destroy the city. Fact is the good times aren't worth the potential bad times. And as well it's obvious people that DONT live downtown "don't care". Here's an idea. Let me come by your place with 50 friends and pee on your lawn. Throw trash everywhere. Burn, break windows and generally be disrespectful degenerate drunken morons. Then I'll let you know that next year around the same time a may be back. Back don't try to stop my fun ok? Lol

Here's another fact, hooliganism isn't limited to visitors to the downtown area. Pretty much any area is capable of creating idiots. I was being facetious with my previous post; I live in Surrey myself and most of us are decent people. I would argue that the DTES and East Van is much sketchier than my area. Maybe we should limit those residents from walking downtown too?

hey they created safe injection sites where addicts can go safely do illegal activities. Maybe we need to make a biiiiiiiiiiig bouncy air room thingy like the things we went in when we were kids, for all the rioters to go and peacfully riot, with out the worry of harsh citizens condeming them for peeing in public, throwing garbage around, lighting fires, breaking stuff. Problem solved, call the mayor, make it happen

hey they created safe injection sites where addicts can go safely do illegal activities. Maybe we need to make a biiiiiiiiiiig bouncy air room thingy like the things we went in when we were kids, for all the rioters to go and peacfully riot, with out the worry of harsh citizens condeming them for peeing in public, throwing garbage around, lighting fires, breaking stuff. Problem solved, call the mayor, make it happen

Archived