The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Duncan Keith's Back In The Line Up...

If the media had any balls or brains, that's exactly what they would have said about Moore. Moore had taken liberties (looking for trouble) and that's what set Bertuzzi off. Furthermore, Moore knew Bertuzzi was there and that he was about to get a tuneup. Like a coward, he chose not to turn around and face the music. Bert snapped and the outcome was unfortunate, but Moore is not without some blame here.

Likewise ... Sedin took a cheap shot at Keith. I'm not condoning the reaction, but he paid for it ... With interest. Next up is Crosby ... I love watching him play, but let's admit the truth here. I have no doubt that Sid would get some slack from opposing players due to his history and importance to the game, if he kept his nose clean - but that is totally out the window when he runs around taking cheap shots at guys. Milbury didn't say it very well, but that's the reality. Skill guys shouldn't dabble in the tough side of the game unless they are willing to take all that goes with it.

Steam

If the media had any balls or brains, that's exactly what they would have said about Moore. Moore had taken liberties (looking for trouble) and that's what set Bertuzzi off. Furthermore, Moore knew Bertuzzi was there and that he was about to get a tuneup. Like a coward, he chose not to turn around and face the music. Bert snapped and the outcome was unfortunate, but Moore is not without some blame here.

Likewise ... Sedin took a cheap shot at Keith. I'm not condoning the reaction, but he paid for it ... With interest. Next up is Crosby ... I love watching him play, but let's admit the truth here. I have no doubt that Sid would get some slack from opposing players due to his history and importance to the game, if he kept his nose clean - but that is totally out the window when he runs around taking cheap shots at guys. Milbury didn't say it very well, but that's the reality. Skill guys shouldn't dabble in the tough side of the game unless they are willing to take all that goes with it.

Steam

Archived