Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pouria

If We Lose This Game, Schneider Needs To Start The 3Rd Game

60 posts in this topic

IF we lose the game, I feel Schneider has to be the goalie for the 3rd game. Luongo hasn't played bad but something would need to change. Also, all of our defender is awful from the point right now, and they can't keep the puck in. All the Canucks fans were saying Ehrhoff isn't a big loss blah blah blah, someone will replace him. Our PP is awful because we don't have D. Sedin and Ehrhoff. Hamhuis should be replaced with Ballard at the point for the next PP because he is either too hesitant or too clumsy right now when it comes to quarterbacking the PP.

No. I know what you mean, how sometimes it seems our players play better in front of Schneids, but no.

I agree, and I don't say that because of Luongo, he has played great. But this team need to get snapped into reality somehow. They've been coasting for months, time to wake the F up!!

Kesler looks like he's activated beast mode for the past few shifts, so maybe that'll do the job.

No. I know what you mean, how sometimes it seems our players play better in front of Schneids, but no.

The team really does play different when Schneider's in net, I know what you mean.. but it's never going to happen because that's just sending the wrong message to your #1 goaltender.

Luongo has been keeping us in the past two games but maybe a goalie change will really send out a message like it did with the Anaheim game.

Hell nooo, Luongo is the only reason we are not getting destroyed by the kings. It just sucks that right when luongo elevates his game, the team doesn't.

I will only say yes so Cory can at least have one start in the Playoffs before LA eliminates Vancouver

3-1 now

Cory in or it's all over...

Lu has been good but not great, he has not been great for a few years now.

3-1 now

Cory in or it's all over...

Lu has been good but not great, he has not been great for a few years now.

IF we lose the game, I feel Schneider has to be the goalie for the 3rd game. Luongo hasn't played bad but something would need to change. Also, all of our defender is awful from the point right now, and they can't keep the puck in. All the Canucks fans were saying Ehrhoff isn't a big loss blah blah blah, someone will replace him. Our PP is awful because we don't have D. Sedin and Ehrhoff. Hamhuis should be replaced with Ballard at the point for the next PP because he is either too hesitant or too clumsy right now when it comes to quarterbacking the PP.