The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If We Lose, Who Will Be Our Coach Next Season?

afesposit

Whatever you say.

So quick to give up on the team.

It's only 2 games and there are 5 more games to play in first round before it is over.

So at least let's wait till first round to make any suggestions about who will coach next year.

Ironic that the 2 teams expected to make the Stanley Cup finals (Pittsburg and Vancouver) have lost their 2 games at home, and fans already giving up on their team. Not sure about the Pens as I'm not really following that serie, but by the look of comments from Canucks fan, they sure are giving up easily.

And as some other posters mentionned, I believe AV will be back next season anyway

Whatever you say.

So quick to give up on the team.

It's only 2 games and there are 5 more games to play in first round before it is over.

So at least let's wait till first round to make any suggestions about who will coach next year.

Ironic that the 2 teams expected to make the Stanley Cup finals (Pittsburg and Vancouver) have lost their 2 games at home, and fans already giving up on their team. Not sure about the Pens as I'm not really following that serie, but by the look of comments from Canucks fan, they sure are giving up easily.

And as some other posters mentionned, I believe AV will be back next season anyway

GO :canucks: GO .... Be Proud .... Be Loud

:emot-parrot: :emot-parrot: 16 Wins to Go :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:

We need a coach that is willing to give players a chance and not play favorites. Kassian is the type of player we were missing from the line-up and MG addressed that issue. Yes, he is young but instead of burying him on the 4th line AV should have being playing on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd lines to see what he could do and develop his confidence. If we are really to develop our young talent AV needs to go. Kass made a nice play and stood in front of the net on the 2nd goal. There's a concept. When we were on the PP at the end of the game why not throw from in front of the net again....instead AV puts out Mason "trip over the blue line" Raymond to fall over in the corner. I can tell you that if this team is to succeed in the future AV needs to be fired and someone who is willing to give players a chance and actually "coach" to counter-act what the other team does is a must. AV is constantly out-coached.

Mac T now would be nice lol!

Never happen but seeing how he played with one of the most offencive teams every and knows how to play defence he might be one of the best guys to chose from. He also knows offence and how to create something from nothing as proved in Edmonton.

I'm one of the few that wanted AV gone for or years and finally it will happen this year. If he doesn't I will still continue wishing he does even if they manage to win the cup

Archived