The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Ocean

canucks82

absolutely not. Wearing all the same color is childish IMO. I love the fact that this team has so many different jersey color schemes in their history. I would waaay more prefer that than one silly color. You can wear what you want. If yoiu want to wear a blue shirt go for it, but you'll never get me to take off my black flying skate Linden jersey at games. never never never.

Childish really? Your post sounds way more childish than this idea. "No mom! I will 'never never never' take it off!!"

At least the black Linden skate jersey that is easily one of the most coveted ever would easily blend into an "Ocean" of blue.

The idea sounds fun OP, like you said, it would bring the fans together. Of course people with their blue jerseys etc wouldn't need the t's, but there are also lots of fans that would be much more able to afford the $10 for charity tees rather than Jerseys.

That would be a good idea. It's like Philly, EVERYONE is orange in the arena, it's crazy. We all be in blue jerseys, if people don't have blue, wear a blue Canucks t shirt, if you don't have that either, wear white.

I really wish they would change the seats to blue, or even just something like dark grey or black. The red looked so awesome during the olympics when everyone was wearing red and white, it all just went together. It would be pretty wicked to have the baseline colour of the Rog be Canucks blue, then it wouldn't matter which jersey you wore. It would be an ocean all the time! I guess it's probably expensive to replace 18,000 seats though...

Everybody keep spilling beer and popcorn on the seats so they wear out soon! Lulz

Archived