The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Av Please Breakup Kes And Booth..

.no chemistry with 2 puckhogs on the same line

booth with hank and lapierre? brawn passing grit

burrows kesler and kassian...kes and burr play well together...kass screen

higgy pahlsson hansen...dont understand why this was broken apart when it worked so well

grags [as a defensive forward] - manny - whoever.?...hardly play anyway and would have grags for pp...thought him and kass were exciting in their first coupla games here before they were reined in...

i dont know....first time ive ever attempted a couch coaching lineup...

just want to see kassians carcass parked in front of the net in an offensive role

agreed.

no offense to burrows, but he's only awesome when he gets to play with both sedins on the top line because he can read the play so well and finish the sedins beautiful passes. without both of them, it's better to have other players on the top line.

throw higgins or booth or kassian up there with hank.

Booth - Sedin - Higgins

Burrows - Kesler - Kassian

Hansen - Pahlsson - Lapierre

Grags - Manny - Raymond

This is what I would like to see, though it won't happen :rolleyes:

Bring in Grags for Weise since he didn't play anyways, use him as a fourth liner, and 2nd PP QB.

I would love to see Kesler and Burrows together - The line of Raymond - Kesler - Burrows was our go to 'shake things up' line last year in the early rounds of the playoffs and I am shocked we haven't seen it yet.

Playing along side Burr always seems to wake Kesler up a bit too, he is showing good signs but really needs to put the team on his back the way we know he can!

Not nervous for next game, this team is too good to be swept by LA in the first round

The whole idea of pairing Booth up with Kesler has always blown my mind. They are identical players with the only difference being their positions and the fact that Kesler is better defensively.

Really? Is it that difficult to see that those two players should be not be on the same line together?

Get your head out of your ass AV!

I have a feeling that the Kesler and booth situation is going to be similar to the Kovalev samsonov situation in MTL a couple years back.

My Lines for next game

Higgins-Hank-Booth

Lappy-Kesler-burrows

Hansen-Pahlsson-Raymond

Grangnani-Manny-Kassian

grags and kass were great when they first showed up here...then boom...leashes....

kes booth have been puckhogs that barely produce for months

philly doesnt have a leash on their rookies and look at the production...amazing

av needs to take a chance on the youngens especially when the core is not producing at all...might inspire them... something has to happen...the tried and true isnt happening at all.... if there was ever a time for a real shakeup its now...!!

I completely agree with shaking up the lines like the following except

as mentioned from last year - Burrows - Kesler - Raymond,

bring Kassian up for perhaps a pp shift etc but I don't think moving him to 2nd line at this point is a good idea.

Then I like Grags to help on PP but I also say give Ballard a chance on the PP, though this last game the PP did

seem fairly good.

Booth - Sedin - Higgins

Burrows - Kesler - Kassian

Hansen - Pahlsson - Lapierre

Grags - Manny - Raymond

This is what I would like to see, though it won't happen :rolleyes:

Bring in Grags for Weise since he didn't play anyways, use him as a fourth liner, and 2nd PP QB.

I completely agree with shaking up the lines like the following except

as mentioned from last year - Burrows - Kesler - Raymond,

bring Kassian up for perhaps a pp shift etc but I don't think moving him to 2nd line at this point is a good idea.

Then I like Grags to help on PP but I also say give Ballard a chance on the PP, though this last game the PP did

seem fairly good.

I have been saying this very thing in a number of other threads. This is one of the few times I have really not been supportive of the coaching staff. It seems obvious to me that they are not meshing. AV does so much line juggling but seems to want to force "chemistry" that clearly doesn't exist.

Archived