The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Wacky Way At Looking At The Situation

krazysl

He's saying if the Blues win tonight there will be 5 series at 3-1.

Flyers 3 - Pens 1

LA 3 - Van 1

Coyotes 3 - Chi 1

Nsh 3 - Det 1

Stl 3 - Sharks 1

Then he went on to ask who we think will pull off a comeback?

He included his predictions being: Canucks, Pens, and Blackhawks winning in game 5 to extend series.

Then Canucks and Blackhawks win game 6 to further extend series.

Then Canucks win game 7 to move to round 2.

Yes bro, a wacky way of looking at it.

He's saying if the Blues win tonight there will be 5 series at 3-1.

Flyers 3 - Pens 1

LA 3 - Van 1

Coyotes 3 - Chi 1

Nsh 3 - Det 1

Stl 3 - Sharks 1

Then he went on to ask who we think will pull off a comeback?

He included his predictions being: Canucks, Pens, and Blackhawks winning in game 5 to extend series.

Then Canucks and Blackhawks win game 6 to further extend series.

Then Canucks win game 7 to move to round 2.

Yes bro, a wacky way of looking at it.

i understand what you're getting at OP. but it doesn't work like that ... that's like saying, if there are 7 coins being flipped, my coin has a better chance of coming up tails than if it was just my coin alone being flipped.

BUT - when there are seven coins being flipped, there is a better chance of ONE of them coming up tails than with just one coin being flipped. so yes, with 5 teams down 1-3 there is a better chance that SOMEBODY will come back from the deficit ... why not the canucks right? i guess that's what you were trying to say.

but really it doesn't matter how many teams are down 1-3 ... only the canucks control their destiny.

What he's saying is that depending on the outcome of the Blues game tonight, there would be 4 or 5 series' in the play-offs where teams are down 3-1.

Of which odds are 1 of them would comeback and win the series, which could be us.

one of the "wackiest ways" these playoffs could go, is if all those analysts' initial predictions actually turn our to be right, both the canucks and penguins crawl back, take the next two series, and meet in the final. now THAT would be wacky! obviously i'm dreaming here, but it would be one hell of a series for this reason and many others.

Archived