Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samirjaver

Game 5: Confirmed 5Pm Start Time

Lol, I don't think you understand how time zones work...

8pm pst on a sunday would be disregarding the east because theyd have to watch at 11pm.

anyways, you are kind of right because the 5pm slot is so they can get more viewership in the east at 8

Guest BuckFoston

Why in the world are Boston and Washington playing back to back games while LA & Vancouver keep getting 3 days rest in between. This is ridiculous...

Why in the world are Boston and Washington playing back to back games while LA & Vancouver keep getting 3 days rest in between. This is ridiculous...

It starts at 8 p.m. for me since I am on the east coast. :D

This sucks, I work til 8, was hoping for a 7 or 7:30 start.

Gonna see if i can switch with someone

Guest BuckFoston

works in our favor.. danny gets some rest and Kings players get to over think everything.

My problem is sunday bus schedual means I have to leave home at 6:30 to get to work for 10, and I need to sleep before work so hmmm.... maybe 5 is ok, I'll get up for 5 and watch as much as I can then stream the rest on my android via 1040

I like this time...get a full day of biking/cleaning/whatever then the game and a BBQ.

Much better than 12.