The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Being that I play around 75% of the games in my BAGM campaign, I have a short, 2-3 year mindset going in. That being said, I just made this trade, and can't decide how it went.

To New Jersey:

Roberto Luongo

Anton Rodin

Derek Joslin

2018 1st

2017 3rd

To Vancouver

Adam Larsson

Danius Zubrus

Johan Hedberg

2013 2nd

I get in return a top-end, young defenceman in Larsson, a solid 3rd line player that can crack the top 6 if injuries occur, and a short term aging goalie in Hedberg to back up Schneids for a year until Lack's ratings rise enough to take the backup spot.

If you can win 4 games in a row on either pro or superstar... then i recommend you play the single player tournaments.. you get a bonus of like 675 or 900(superstar) after winning the tournament. You get the normal 400-600 points after each win as well. Thats what someone recommended to me, and it works.... just have to play quite a few games haha

That's luck. But this is what I got in a pack a few days ago (not sure if I posted this yet)

Nicklas Backstrom (the goalie), Sean Couturier, Jakub Voracek, and Maxime Talbot

:emot-parrot:

Backstrom is such a beast in this game.

is the 3rd free pack for SCE in HUT out yet? I am confused when you guys say you pulled from "pre-order free packs"... are those the EB games ones or what? Also, are the SCE free packs only LA and NJ players? I sure hope theres not 24 weeks of that..

Archived