Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[Official] Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread

oh yeah, it sucks i don't have to play split screen when playing local multiplayer (or online multiplayer with a second local player), can play while my wife watches TV, and have what is widely regarded as the best version of the game. poor me. a single freeze bug in a single game that turns out to be easily avoidable sure does make it crap...

While I do agree that the ablitly to play the game on your gamepad is pretty cool, it still doesn't justify the fact that there's a pretty big difference in perfomances between the platforms. The Wii U should no be lagging behind the 360, a console that came out seven years ago.

He was referring to the fact that the XBOX came out 7 years ago; while the Wii U came out this year.

Thus based on performance alone - the Wii U should be superior as they have had 7 years to improve on the quality of the game console.

Got banned for absolutely no reason. Thinking about selling this game now.

Got banned for absolutely no reason. Thinking about selling this game now.

My favourtie thing that little kids get mad about is when they think you're using aim-bot ;)

Did good enough to piss someone off?? Only 'ban' I got was from backing out of games it puts me in where the team is getting pooped on.. I dont waste my time with games I get put into that others have ragged out of. Was a 2 min time out

Does everyone glitch out at the Power spot? You think they would have patched that by now..

maybe your penis avatar was drawn a bit bigger than the other penis avatars and haters got jelly?