The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Basketball Association (7 Teams Available)

UMB

Detroit: Damien Wilkins cannot be sent down to the NBA D-League because he is ineligible

Players must have 2 years of experience or less to be eligible to enter the D-League

200px-WashingtonWizards.PNGhave signed SF Joey Graham to a 1 year, $7,000,000 contract. Graham cited a starting role on a team as his main decision to sign with the Wizards, and is exicted to bring his skill set to the nation's capital and play for the Wizards

These are the teams with a GM that still aren't cap compliant:

Detroit Pistons- under cap floor by $500,000

Los Angeles Clippers- under cap floor by $11,000,000

Portland Trail Blazers- under cap floor by $6,000,000

Sacramento Kings- under cap floor by $700,000

Utah Jazz- under cap floor by $6,000,000

Guys please be cap compliant by TODAY AT 12:00 AM PACIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys- important announcment

NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE UNDER CAP FLOOR. All teams are currently cap compliant, which is news to my ears, as we are now one step closer to the start of the season

Many of you didn't have players counting against your cap, I have fixed the formulas now and it turns out everyone is cap compliant.

So now that we have that out of the way, please take the time now to fill in your lineup spreadsheet and allocate your minutes

Sims will start tomorrow, hopefully at 1:30. I can not guarantee this will happen at 1:30 because I have kayaking in the morning that ends at 12:00, but I don't know how long it will take my parents to drive home. They may want to stop and do crap

However, I can guarantee that sims WILL HAPPEN tomorrow unless something drastic happens like an accident in my family

Thanks guys!

Archived