#3991 Nail

Nail

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Welcome Mr. Park!!

Edited by Nail Yakupov, 16 January 2013 - 10:49 PM.

sg25j6.jpg

Credit to khalifawiz501 for the beautiful sig!

#3992 da.moose

da.moose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

WASHINGTON CAPITALS OPENING GAME ROSTER:

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk (A) - Kyle Turris

Patrik Elias © - Sam Gagner - Jakob Silfverberg

Marcus Foligno - Jacob Josefson - Brad Boyes

Jordin Tootoo - Chris Kreider - Zack Kassian

Healthy Scratches: Dan Carcillo, Matt Halischuk

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle (A)

Kyle Quincey - Roman Hamrlik (A)

Ryan Ellis - Mark Fayne

Healthy Scratch: Matt Carkner

Miikka Kiprusoff

Devan Dubnyk

#3993 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

Thank you C2X for allowing me to take over. Thank you to the rest of the GM's for the warm welcome. I'll do my best to keep the tradition of excellence in Pittsburgh going.

The Penguins are open for business, and all trades are welcome. I'll do my best to get to all offers.

Posted Image

"Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral bravery is a much higher and truer courage"

CDCGML - Pittsburgh Penguins - Click Here

#3994 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Waivers: The Quebec Nordiques place G Olivier Roy on waivers
Posted Image

#3995 da.moose

da.moose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Report: Washington Capitals veteran forwards Jamie Langenbrunner and Boyd Gordon will both be traded away before games start on Saturday January 19th.

If you have any interest in either of these two players, contact me as soon as possible.

General Manager Statement: This was not an easy decision to make. Jamie and Boyd would both be solid contributors to most teams in this league. We watched throughout training camp hoping that we would have the option of keeping one or both of these players on board. However, the younger players have all been working their tails off all season long and in the coaches eyes all earned roster spots. Guys like Langenbrunner and Gordon earn the trust of their coaching staffs and are given opportunities to play in lots of opportunities in almost every game. Both players were key contributors to our heroic run to the Stanley Cup Finals last season and the organization including its fan thank them for their hard work on and off the ice. Both these players are still more than capable players in this league and we will do our very best to find them good jobs within the NHL.

Edited by da.moose, 16 January 2013 - 11:07 PM.

#3996 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

To let you know, I can also be reached at RichardParkerCDC@gmail.com or here at CDC.

I will attempt to make a Skype account sooner than later.

And thank you to all the GM's that have already sent me trade offers...I will do my best to evaluate them, and get back to you.

Posted Image

"Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral bravery is a much higher and truer courage"

CDCGML - Pittsburgh Penguins - Click Here

#3997 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

sad that sharp is gone but what to do...so welcome mr. parker :)

#3998 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

not sure about the whole experience but Yahoo Fantasy Sports has the draft system down!

i´m playing yahoo since 4 years and i think yahoo is more just for fun...not a good option for a serious 30 teams gm league IMO

fantrax is awesome. And honestly for a league this in depth GM's could probably kick in the 2 bucks each. Just my opinion though......

i´m allready in another fantrax league with 10 guys and the commisioner paid those 60$ bucks lately..well tons of options..i lll send him some bucks and i wouldnt mind to send curt 2 bucks overseas too.

about espn..took a look at but no experince yet
it looks good though..so if we change next season ...espn or fantrax are my favorites

#3999 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

BUYOUT: The St. Louis Blues have bought out Bryan Rodney. He is now a free agent.

We want to wish Bryan all the best for his Future ....

Good news...Capt´n Iggy seems ready for Sunday :)

#4000 Tony Romo

Tony Romo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,723 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Buahahahaha!!!!!!!

I thought the lockout was going to last all year, so I just wanted to get cap compliment and the former raider captain was the 1st player that came to mind!

What are your guises thoughts on the Manti teo situation? I love to hear people's opinions on this kind of stuff.

Edited by Tony Romo, 17 January 2013 - 12:09 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks to Raoul Duke for the Russell Wilson sig.

#4001 Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

WAIVERS: The LA Kings would like to place Mattias Sjogren and William Wrenn on waivers.

Posted Image

#4002 Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

LA KINGS

Martin St. Louis - Mike Richards - Dustin Brown
Brad Marchand - David Krejci - TJ Oshie
Justin Abdelkader - Ryan Johansen - Michael Grabner
Bryan Bickell - Darren Helm - Jay Beagle
??? - ??? - Ryan White

Ryan Suter - Jack Johnson
Mark Giordano - Michael Del Zotto
Marc-Edouard Vlasic - Tim Gleason
Alexei Emelin - ???

Ryan Miller
Sergei Bobrovsky

LAS VEGAS ROYALS

Brandon McMillan - Drew Shore - Jerry D'Amigo
Tom Sestito - Tyler Johnson - Ryan Bourque
Mike Rupp - Mattias Sjogren - Kevin Westgarth
??? - ??? - Mitchell Callahan

Patrick Wiercioch - Sami Vatanen
Keaton Ellerby - Justin Holl
??? - William Wrenn

Tyler Bunz

UNSIGNED PROSPECTS: John Gaudreau, Coda Gordon

Edited by Ace of Spades, 17 January 2013 - 12:23 AM.

Posted Image

#4003 Ovechkinator

Ovechkinator

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Will be editing this post as the day goes on. Using it to piece things together again.

Bobby Ryan - Paul Stastny - Phil Kessel
Nick Foligno - Brandon Dubinsky - Ryan Callahan
Nikolai Kulemin - Nazem Kadri - Matt Beleskey
Leo Komarov - Kyle Palmieri - Colby Armstrong
Paul Bissonnette

Francois Beauchemin - Jake Gardiner
Luke Schenn - Jared Cowen
Mark Fistric - Scott Hannan
Raphael Diaz - Keith Aulie

Henrik Lundqvist
Jason Labarbera

Edited by Ovechkinator, 17 January 2013 - 07:44 AM.

Posted Image

#4004 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

so...we are also ready to start negotations with players who become free agents after the season?

#4005 canuck2xtreme

canuck2xtreme

Canucks All-Star

• Assistant to Regional Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

so...we are also ready to start negotations with players who become free agents after the season?

No, no extension talks yet. The date we can start doing that will be announced after the season starts.

CDCGML Commissioner/Winnipeg Jets <---Click For Roster!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Support Canuck Place Childrens Hospice - http://www.canuckplace.org/

This is what hockey should be. A lot of chances, a lot of hitting, no cheap shots, no chirping after whistles."

#4006 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,629 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

Don't you almost feel sorry for the real life Islanders? Has whatsisname shown up for work yet? At least DiPietro was solid in the scrimmage the other day, stopped all the shootout shooters securing a win for his side, and in the recap apparently held his ground with Nabokov all night long.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg
CDC GM League small.png General Manager

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#4007 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

No, no extension talks yet. The date we can start doing that will be announced after the season starts.

okidoki curt :)

#4008 canuck2xtreme

canuck2xtreme

Canucks All-Star

• 16,055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Don't you almost feel sorry for the real life Islanders? Has whatsisname shown up for work yet? At least DiPietro was solid in the scrimmage the other day, stopped all the shootout shooters securing a win for his side, and in the recap apparently held his ground with Nabokov all night long.

Honestly I think the Islanders are finally turning things around and can compete sooner rather than later. They've got some good pieces and just need to grow into their roles. Nabokov has solidified their goaltending. DiPietro... well, he's not hurt. Not yet at least. If I were the Isles, I'd buy that awful contract out in the off-season. Better yet, do it now before he gets hurt again.

This is what hockey should be. A lot of chances, a lot of hitting, no cheap shots, no chirping after whistles."

#4009 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

According Training Camp Reports the Blues want s to make some Roster Moves again.

Assignment: The St.Loius Blues assign F Michael Sgarbossa to the Greenville Road Warriors (not Waiver eligible)

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Johan Larsson from the Greenville Road Warriors

"it seems that Mike is not ready yet but may we´ll see some NHL Action from him during the Season...sooner or Later. On the other Hand ..Johan Larsson showed some impressive Play during the Camp and may he´ll crack the Roster. We are hopefully ..specially because Marcel Goc is out for some Games. Another hopefully Guy is Teemu Hartikainen. He had a strong Season in the AHL untill the Lockout was over. We hope to see more of him this Season.

St.Louis Blues Forward Lineup Update

Horton- Weiss - Iginla

Erat - Legwand - Hodgson

Sullivan - Hartikainen - Chimera

Nodl - Larsson - Daugavins

Goc - Bergenheim

#4010 greensman

greensman

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

I`ve been following the visnovsky crisis closely as he`s on my team. It seems his son is sick, and thats been his hesitation in coming over. There has been a positive turn in his son`s health, and the KHL has ruled that he can`t play there.

Visnovsky`s last quote said he was `looking forward to reporting to NYI`.

Can`t say his image isn`t tarnished in my veiw, but i will continue to support him. He`s been one of my best players since i started in this league. I actually think he`s the only original player left on my team.

imagejpg1-4.jpg

#4011 canuck2xtreme

canuck2xtreme

Canucks All-Star

• 16,055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

If you want email updates on the pool from pickup on a daily or weekly basis, let me know and provide me an address to enter into the site, or let me know to use the one listed on the first page. Otherwise I won't enter the email addresses. Thanks.

#4012 Ovechkinator

Ovechkinator

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

Haha love this. Thought I would share with you guys.

In other news I got Maple Leafs tickets today for their game against Carolina Hurricanes on March 28th. Pretty stoked! and I may be active in the trade market in the next few days once I properly evaluate my needs.

Posted Image

#4013 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,629 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Honestly I think the Islanders are finally turning things around and can compete sooner rather than later. They've got some good pieces and just need to grow into their roles. Nabokov has solidified their goaltending. DiPietro... well, he's not hurt. Not yet at least. If I were the Isles, I'd buy that awful contract out in the off-season. Better yet, do it now before he gets hurt again.

A point on that: are we splitting hairs on the rules of the compliance buyout? Will a player have to be in full health next offseason for a team to buy him out? Or will we in the CDCGML simply be open to buy out up to two contracts free and clear of the cap, assuming we didn't use one this week on a 3m or higher player?

I will need to know the deets so i can best plan a particularly troubling spot in my financial department, and I guess I need to finalize that move before someone either bends over to pick up a cracker, or by tomorrow night, i think ?

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#4014 canuck2xtreme

canuck2xtreme

Canucks All-Star

• 16,055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

A point on that: are we splitting hairs on the rules of the compliance buyout? Will a player have to be in full health next offseason for a team to buy him out? Or will we in the CDCGML simply be open to buy out up to two contracts free and clear of the cap, assuming we didn't use one this week on a 3m or higher player?

I will need to know the deets so i can best plan a particularly troubling spot in my financial department, and I guess I need to finalize that move before someone either bends over to pick up a cracker, or by tomorrow night, i think ?

Injured players can't be bought out.

Teams have 2 amnesty buyouts that they can either now under the accelerated compliance buyout rule, or they can use them at the end of this season, or at the end of the 2013-14 season.

#4015 canuck2xtreme

canuck2xtreme

Canucks All-Star

• 16,055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Any agents around today? :lol:

#4016 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 25,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

Bergenheim may out for longer time....

Sean Bergenheim failed to receive medical clearance, prompting the Florida Panthers to hand him an injury suspension. No word yet on whether or not the Finnish forward needs surgery. His absence could increase the chances of Alexei Kovalev and Marek Svatos making the team, although it might also improve Jonathan Huberdeau and other prospects' chances immensely as well.

Nodl placed on the Waivers...

Andreas Nodl was placed on waivers by Carolina on Wednesday. If he clears by noon then the Hurricanes have the option of sending him to the AHL. Nodl played 48 games for Carolina last season after being claimed off the waiver wire from Philadelphia. The Canes still have a number of AHL Charlotte players on their camp roster, so they may be giving them serious looks for spots on opening night.

no good news for the blues at all

Edited by TheGermanCanuck, 17 January 2013 - 12:25 PM.

#4017 Primal Optimist

Primal Optimist

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,629 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

MSG NEWS 2013

~We are very excited at the results we have seen in camp, Mathew Lombardi seems to have a new lease on life, and appears to be back in peak form, after a string of injuries and low morale the past two seasons. (*Matt was ttraded from NHL team Toronto to Phoenix, a team where he had enjoyed success before being lured away with a 10.5 million dollar contract over 3 seasons...3 seasons that didn't go as planned for Mr. Lombardi, he is overjoyed to be back in real life Phoenix and at the opportunity this affords him)

~recently acquired Mike Santorelli is working hard, and is personally excited to see where and how he draws into the lineup, he understands that his was a depth acquisition and has recently talked about how he hopes to stay in form, and help the team whenever and however he can. (*Mike was waived this morning by NHL team Florida Panthers, although is expected to be picked up by another team in need before long)

~Oft INjured Mike DiPietro is having a healthy and successful short camp thus far. Complicating what many assumed would be his ultimate demise with a buyout next offseason i the introduction of a buyout clause agreement whereby he could be bought out immediately, cap free. Juxtaposing this idea is his steady play this week, but will overall health concerns win out ? We have, I think, one more day to finish our evaluation and make this important decision, one not taken lightly in New York, where we take integrity seriously.

1286820874m_THUMB.jpg

Happy Hockey Fan!!!

#4018 lethunder

lethunder

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Any agents around today? :lol:

Hellooo

Buffalo Sabres CDC GM Game

Posted Image

credit to GoaltenderInterference

#4019 canuck2xtreme

canuck2xtreme

Canucks All-Star

• 16,055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Hellooo

PM sent :P

#4020 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Otis

• Members
  • 11,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Looking to acquire a veteran depth winger, contact me if you've got one available!

Posted Image

Thanks -Vintage Canuck-!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.