The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

A few notes on the last few pages of discussion.

- PIMs will not be changed. The ONLY change I would make is removing misconducts, but the current system doesn't allow for that discrepancy. If a future system does, that will be considered at that time.

- Blocked shots, hits and shots on goal are all stats we would like to implement, but again, our current system doesn't track them. They will be added if we change to another site that supports them.

- Fantrax is being considered as an option next season, as well as 3 other sites. I will address these further at the end of the year, but not sooner. We are on pickuphockey for this season. Is it the best system? Maybe not. But that's the one we're using for 2013, so if you have any questions or ideas regarding this topic, please PM it to me as we don't need to debate the stat tracking site mid-season in the thread. Thanks :)

Yikes... I may have messed up here... I'll be sure to investigate. Sorry gentleman.

It happens. I had James Sheppard and Frazer McLaren both listed as unqualified and thus, UFAs.

However, if he was qualified and signed with another team (as is his right as an RFA) then Ottawa should have regarded it as an offer sheet. Had they responded within 7 days to this, then it's probable we would allow him to match and return Sheppard to the Senators. But as it's been 10 days now, Sheppard is a member of the Tampa Bay Lightning now.

Unfortunate mix up, but if Ottawa felt he had qualified the player, he had lots of time before today to bring it up.

It happens. I had James Sheppard and Frazer McLaren both listed as unqualified and thus, UFAs.

However, if he was qualified and signed with another team (as is his right as an RFA) then Ottawa should have regarded it as an offer sheet. Had they responded within 7 days to this, then it's probable we would allow him to match and return Sheppard to the Senators. But as it's been 10 days now, Sheppard is a member of the Tampa Bay Lightning now.

Unfortunate mix up, but if Ottawa felt he had qualified the player, he had lots of time before today to bring it up.

Toronto is starting to bug me, Cody Franson never gets a good chance in TO but when he gets given an opportunity he makes the most of it. He has 2 points, +3 and is 2nd on the team in hits but only the leafs 4th line has played less then him. He is still young and needs a bit of work defensively but when he was given quality minutes in Nashville he was a strong defensemen.

Archived