The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Min

Min has been all about getting Home Talent this year so what a purpose is we trade them Schroeder who was born in Min... i said this in another forum of mine but I want to see some discussion of just this trade

To Van:

Zack Phillips

To Min:

Jordan Schroeder

we get a talented bigger Canadian who has shown a lot of promise.. had an off year with the seadogs but could be a great project for MG to work on

Jensen Phillips Kassian

Naslund Morrison Bertuzzi

That's why proposals never work on here because there's a million different people saying it wont work because THEY think so and so is worth more/less than so and so.

If you can actually see into the future and what trades occurred then post them on here prior to them actually happening, you would still get people saying that it wouldn't happen.

That's why proposals never work on here because there's a million different people saying it wont work because THEY think so and so is worth more/less than so and so.

If you can actually see into the future and what trades occurred then post them on here prior to them actually happening, you would still get people saying that it wouldn't happen.

Yes. And while CDC may think a certain trade is perfect for both teams, in reality it's not even close to what management on either side wants. And vice versa. Of course I'm stating the obvious here. This part of the forum is just for fun and speculation but the speculation is woefully inaccurate all the time

Fair enough. An educated prediction is educated! It makes more sense than some people throwing garbage out and expect a star in return. Quantity does not usually equal quality. Or you know, trading Luongo for example to a team where goaltending isn't even close to being an issue for them

Ummm, Schroeder is looking like a bust. A major bust. Think Patrick White kind of bust.

He's had years to show something - anything - in the AHL, yet hasn't shown much of anything at all. He literally needs to score almost twice as much before he has a shot at the big leagues...

His trade value is near zero.

Ummm, Schroeder is looking like a bust. A major bust. Think Patrick White kind of bust.

He's had years to show something - anything - in the AHL, yet hasn't shown much of anything at all. He literally needs to score almost twice as much before he has a shot at the big leagues...

His trade value is near zero.

Archived