The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Usually I like to cheer for the underdogs, but not Frank. Theres too much rigging by production that ruins the show. Last week the entire house was talking about Frank cheating during the POV and everytime someone mentioned about it, BB would cut the feeds off. If they got nothing to hide, they wouldn't need to.

Frank is an idiot. I love him and think he's a beast, but truly an idiot. He wants Dan out, so why give him the opportunity to pay in the POV, why would he not put up Ian, who has this Veto. That way Ian obviously takes himself off, and Dan gets put up.

This just gives Ian total power to decide what happens.

And, wow this has been a solid season. People are actually playing the game, and making moves. Haven't seen this in a while.

Big Brother 13 was rigged. Brendon somehow won America's Vote to get back inside the house. Then somehow Rachel is able to pull off a miracle in the latter weeks to stay in the house and win the game. However, by the end, I didn't care. You had to cheer for Rachel because week after week and season after season she's been the target.

Frank...I don't know...

Man these people are such suckers...This speech would just reinforce how dangerous Dan is if I was playing. Its sad how easily these people are manipulated especially knowing that this is all within the context of a game. Completely ridiculous he fake calls out Danielle and no one knows what he's talking about...wanting to read Frank bible quotes??? Bwahahahaha, if these suckers don't see through that mediocre acting job they all deserve to lose to Dan.

Archived