The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Website and League file has been updated for the playoffs

I have changed the maximum players for your pro rosters so you can call up some more players if you wish

I will SIM 1 day of playoffs tonight

SIM at 11:00pm

Quick question to the GM's in the playoffs

How many days would you like me to SIM each night??

I would think the playoffs are a bit more important to you guys the reason I am asking this is because if a team looses a player to injury I would like them to have a bit of time to replace that player or re upload your lines

What do you guys think?

I have changed the maximum players for your pro rosters so you can call up some more players if you wish

I would think the playoffs are a bit more important to you guys the reason I am asking this is because if a team looses a player to injury I would like them to have a bit of time to replace that player or re upload your lines

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

VC, problem..

I try to download the playoff roster and it says this below.. Will my line just roll over from regular season ?

Not Found

The requested URL /File/2012-RegularSeason/CDCSIM-PLF.stc was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

VC, problem..

I try to download the playoff roster and it says this below.. Will my line just roll over from regular season ?

Not Found

The requested URL /File/2012-RegularSeason/CDCSIM-PLF.stc was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

VC, problem..

Not Found

Okay, I really would like to upload my lines, but I called up 3 players from my Farm team that I want up in the big leagues, and it won't let me send anyone else down + it still says the Maximum player limit has been reached...

Archived